

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Open house Galore!
L.A.S.T outing twice as frequent as usual. (It's used to be like twice a week.)
So basically, like what my mum screamed at me today," YOU GOT HOME LIKE NO HOME LEH!" .
Mothers~
Oh well~
Went JC open house hopping yesterday.
First stop was at AJ.
Took 162 and ended up DEEP into Bishan before winding up at AJ.
Haven't been to that area for SOME time (since 1st 3 months) so, yep, forgot which bus goes to AJ faster.
Anyway, when I got there I was greeted with lots of HUGS! haha!
Lost count of how many, there's just so many people at AJ I missed!
Elizabeth, Sze En, ah long, slacker sis,Benny,Hui Min, Lynette, Kun Lin, Kian Lin, Gang Khu........etc.....etc......and some others who went to other jcs~
Noticed I missed out Krystelle?
That's cos I'll still see that amplifier at 4E1's class gatherings and other rubbish.
Anyway, I got almost 4 goodie bag offers, but please lah, me posing as a sec 4 is bad enough, so I didn't take any of the goodie bags, unlike SOME people I know, who go by the names of LEE XIN LI and YEO QUAN YOU ,who purposely went goodie bag hunting.
Hmmm....any comments about AJ's open house?
Eh. I think last year's one was better, party cos' last year's mass dance display wasn't as 'SINGAPORE BIG WORKOUT' as this year's one. Not to mention, last year's councilors made the dance look cool, while this year's batch allowed the dance to make them look like fools.
Maybe that part about "we practiced day and night, to hell and through shit", a JC2 councilor once told me wasn't kidding.
Who knows? haha~
Also it was DAMN early lah. (10 am)
So I guess we can't blame normal human beings for being unable to function normally at that time. (XY isn't human. :D)
And I was only there to find my first 3 months friends ahhh~
Kinda nice to see so many familiar faces at so many familiar places after so long.
After krys and eliz changed out of their first aid tees and aj skirts, krys made an ASTOUNDING discovery. She had forgotten to shave her armpits!! And she was wearing a tank lah! LOL~
So eliz and I had to hold her hand as we walked around to prevent her from raising her arms unnecessary~lol~
We then left for NS to meet Amelia.
Since we all knew that Amelia wouldn't want to go the SA's open house, I had to devise a plan to urm, trick her there. Krys would ask where do we go and I was supposed to say that I'm bored of town (which is true) and that there's this new place I would like to try. It was so obvious cos' krys and I kept laughing, but STRANGELY, Amelia actually fell for it! lol~
But krys, dunno being nice or being the blabber mouth that she is,told Amelia before we got onto the bus. But Amelia was so nice to just follow along. Hee~sorry for the urm scam, amelia!
On the bus, we were seated a few seats behind a bunch of Sec 4 lians and bengs on their way to SA's open house. As I hear long distanced conversations better then short distanced ones (a cause of anguish for Angel) for some reason, I heard every word they said. And it wasn't as though they were real quiet k~
One of the lians was gushing about XiaXue's new blog template and how nice her legs are.
Like WTH?
The whole world knows that XiaXue has some dude to do practically the entire layout for her, and that ALL her photos were tempered with photoshop.
Unless she was trying to do a lil' trick or treat lah.
OK. Then why did I even eavesdrop into little lian's conversations?
Can't help it k!!
Later, due to my unwanted 'girft' of eavesdropping, I said to krys and Amelia LOUDLY,
"WHO SAID MSG?? I HEARD A MSG JUST NOW!?!".
So we were laughing like mad when krys told me it was the kids in front who said that~
Then had lunch at Subway before going to SA.
It's like my fourth Subway meal this week lah.
Same menu item somemore!
haha~
But I don't mind.
Subway rocks!
lol~
Hmmm......at SA we met up with Elizabeth's friend Cheryl who was nice enough to show us around,even though we're really not what you'd consider "WOULD-BE JUNIORS".
And the most amusing thing I found at SA was the fact that they had these 2 entrances.
One read,"SEC 4s", while the other read "OTHERS."
Clearly they were expecting crashers like us. lol~
The funnier thing was that they SCREEN those claiming to be sec 4 by checking their EZlink cards. In case you didn't know, one check with the computer and EZ link, your age and school would be urm revealed.
So the true blue sec4s got the famed shoe bags( like hur??) and goodie bag etc....
SA was ok I guess, kinda messy here and there but it seemed like a fun place to be in.
haha~
Pity the same couldn't be said about the toilets.
But one thing eliz and I were amazed about SA was that it's toilets are SMELL-LESS!
WOW.
What's with me and school toilets??
lol~
I think Quan You caught on Xin Li's zeal for taking 'candid' shots.
Throughout our time at AJ and SA, not once did they stop taking pictures~
How typical of them~
But I guess Krys, amelia and I were too used to it to be bothered lah~
Worst come to worst, wallop them both for the UGH pics they mange to squeeze out of us! lol~
Pity the same couldn't be said about eliz and cheryl , who were both so uncomfortable at having the two taking pics of them.
lol~
Nothing much to say about SA's school compounds since they're moving next year.
Went to Harbourfront again where we shopped, and shopped and window shopped, slacked, crapped, lamed ,and everything else~lol~
Damn lame and crappy, the stuff we did there~
I think we frightened a little girl too.
lol~
After separating (krys and amelia went for some Indian dance thingy, eliz was tired) I went to find HUA's beloved LOBBY (oh my oh my, I wonder if anyone still uses that nickname~lol~).
Had a blast yesterday.
Guess me being all sian-ed diao-ed in school does repay!
Monetarily wise.
Now that I don't want to spend a single cent/second/joule on things/people/inhumans that upset me, I save so much more for my weekend escapades!!
More importantly, it helped me cherish the time I have with my friends ALOT more then how I would have valued our times together the same time last year.
So yeah.
Nevermind if the whole world misunderstands you.
Just as long as those who matter don't, the rest don't matter.
:)
error
11:11 pm