

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
FREAK.
*Disclaimer note: The below was written in jest and only refer to certain online habits/acts and not the perpetuator him/herself.
*And I really BTH them. :)
Now that I can't turn on the volume of my computer, I can go visit blogs with freaking music!
OK laaah, I know I'm an advocate to the "to each his/her own" philosophy, but there are just SOME online stuff that I bth.
1. FREAKING music from blogs/websites.
Not everyone has the same music tastes.
And I'm always playing my own stuff, so YES it is a form of disturbance/trauma when I hear a 'remixed' version of both songs, one from my own player, the other from the website/blog.
2. FREAKY words that take the form of 'eUs.....LuFf mOix...YaDaH..BlEaHx..' or stuff like 'h o w s d o o e u u ' s d o o' (wah, very difficult leh~I wonder how did they do it -.-")
Like. WTH? More then 10 years of education and you can't write normally?!?
And NO, it's not cute, it's ACT CUTE.
Reflective of who you are? Ah. That's true.
Infer from the above.
;)
3. FREAKENING popups!!
I'm not referring to those spam pop ups, but those that SOME people deliberately html into their blog/website template. And what's worse is they inoculate no. 2 into the pop ups with annoying stuff like "do euu luff miess..." yadah...yadahh.....
It's just freaking annoying and not to mention, DISTURBING.
At least for me.
error
11:30 pm