

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, October 08, 2005
CJ open house '05.
Yay! CJ open house rocked!
Ok lah, it started off kinda sian and all, but I guess it's the earliness all of the sudden.
8 AM after waking up at 12 noon for 4 days IS EARLY. (yes. once again. XY ISN'T HUMAN!!)
Not to mention there really isn't any freshies around that early. So yep. Nothing to do. So we played hockey!!
Man, I'm really getting rusty. VERY rusty.
Oh well~would have the whole holidays to settle that.
That is if I even make it to J2 lah.
Anyway, we played for quite some time until our breakfirst/lunch/brunch came.
We ordered McDonald's you see.
I'm lovin' it! :D
After that we sorta just slacked around til it drizzled. T.T
Had to move everything to 1T21's classroom, which we had to share with the Rugby and soccer guys. But neither CCA came to take up that place.
So yay!
A whole class room to HOCKEY!
But it didn't matter too much lah~
Wandered about for quite some time since business wasn't really that good.
You reckon something about us eating Mac's while all the other CCAs stationed at the grandstand were playing their sport made some statement about us? lol~
Waited outside the PAC for quite some time with the hockey girls for I-don't-know-what. (later I found out the Dance club is putting up a performance)
Yeah~followed aimlessly cos the stall was damn sian lah.
Discussed about what colour we wanted our jerseys to be. At the moment , all I know is that it wouldn't be in any shade of BLUE or YELLOW. Yes, abang likes everyone to be uniformed. Even in competition. -.-"
Used the PAC(Performing Arts Centre) toilet.
Like. WOW.
STYLO man! At lest 3 times bigger then regular school toilets! And they had these fancy taps that those home deco mags like to show. Yes, I just noticed I'm gushing about toilets~
OK. Went in, and Abang was all surprised at how excited the current CJCians are over the dance rather then the freshies. The dance was so-so lah, kinda lost it's effect on me due to repeated exposure~Saw it during CCA orientation, Sports Day..various occasions...now open house.
It's good lah, just not so WOW after the 764435352413 time it's performed.
Oh yeah. Did I mention what's the theme for this year's open house?
It's , "IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU." .
Like WTH??
Went to play hopscotch after that. (yay~I have no childhood, whatever. lol)
For almost 2 whole hours. Or perhaps more.
We initially started with May, Michelle and I, but later on May left and Michelle's friend (Cornelius? spell correct?) joined us.
Wah lau I haven't played hopscotch in TEN years, and my 'skills' deteriorated until like SAI lah!
Mich and Cornelius beat me to a pulp lah!
Especially that Cornelius, he had 6 homes!
So all he had to do was WALK, not hop, not jump.
Kampung boy !
Anyway while I was playing hopscotch,I saw quite a number of non-freshies (those currently in poly or JC ), like MARCUS LIM, WEE JUN KAI , TRISTAN TAY and co.(not close to the rest.)
Bloody waste of resources man, these guys only came to find a UH HMM lah.
Met Lausanne too. I think I got her mixed up on the auditorium and PAC.
You see, CJ's auditorium looks like a hall. Just air-conditioned.
While the PAC looks like an auditorium.
But I didn't see any of my juniors from BHSS!!
Haha~kinda expected though. Last year, I didn't even know CJ had a open house, let alone the fact that I was going through a "I DIE ALSO DUN WANNA GO CJ" phrase. Stereotypical view, apparently CJCians are a bunch of towning freaks. Which actually is true. lol~
What did you expect?? We take barely 5 minutes to town lah!
And yeah, I doubt Balestierians wanna come to CJ, most peeps there are either DEAD set on Poly (like nic) or wanna go some other JC like AJ,NY,NJ.
Who wouldn't want to go to a better jc?
But freshies I remind you ah. I entered CJ with a bloody 13.
Not 15, not 16, not 17 like what the previous CJCians entered with.
But your year should have less competition.
:)
Either way, whether you like it or not, I'd hope to see SOME of you next year. (If I'm still there lah~)
Later on we went to play captain's ball with the netball girls. Hockey girls versus net ball girls (nu er, no bimbo ;) ). Except that it was like 10 hockey girls versus 5 netball girls~ lol~
Was very fun nevertheless, and I haven't a clue who's leading. Guess nobody was keeping score.
Then we heard mass dance music coming from the concourse, so all the hockey girls (ok, the more sot diaoed ones) rushed there and started mass dancing!!
I danced with Kai , and we both got confused with the Indian one, cos we didn't know who's the guy part, and who's the gal part~ -.-"
It was so random and messy that those watching probably didn think much of it, but those dancing sure had fun!
yep yep. Turns out we ended up having more fun then tending to the stall.
Guess that then is the true CJ spirit- Random yet HIGH~
:)
error
8:50 pm