

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, October 21, 2005
Beautiful day!
hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MUMMY, GRAC-SI!
LOVE YA TRUCK LOADS DEAR!
Can't wait to see ya this Sunday!
:)
Today was strangely one of the happiest days of my CJ life so far.
Nevermind the fact that I sound a little pathetic due to the sorry fact that I've been in CJ since march....but still!
Hmmm....sian day as usual, PW, chinese, half hearted attempts to listen to other lessons...
Lots of comics and books and mP3...which is good!
lol~
Yes, I'm a boring bookworm~
But the fun part was oddly, CHINESE lecture.
We were doing something about commonly made chinese word mistakes.
Kinda like editing, just in chinese.
And for some reason, the people around me were all SUPER enthu about it, and I guess that sort of rubbed off me~
So we were screaming and rushing to finish that bloody worksheet that it was actually kinda thrilling!
lol~
I SO dig cheap thrills LOH~
hahahahaha~
Went to Lido to find Michelle after that.
Played with her clique there.
The village boy taught me bridge!
lol~
ok~although this is like the 2nd time someone tried to teach me bridge, I'm still kinda blur about it.
But perhaps cos' I had beginners' luck or something, I won 2 rounds straight!
lol~
Hmmm...went for training when Jeslyn came.
Training was fun!
Ok lah, Manjit was kinda psycho scary as usual, but I can really feel that all of us are improving in our own ways.
Which is good!
hehe~
After training almost the whole hockey team went to Subway for dinner!
And it was damn farney lah!
lol~
That's probably cos' everyone got so lame and high on glucose~
Kinda lazy to elarborate on it, cos there's just too much of it, and I'm dead beat now~
But in short, WHAT-A-BEAUTIFUL-DAY!
I LOVE CJ HOCKEY!
:D
Hope tomorrow's 4e1 Class gathering would be a success!
Organised by Krys, Angel and I.
As my ah mah likes to say,
"DON'T TURN OUT FINE ALSO MUST AH!"
lol~
What would I do without such nutcases in my life.
error
11:50 pm