

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
White GOOEY
I'm fuming!!
Today, right after bio lecture I went straight to homeroom and I plonked my butt on the chair without a second thought cos' I was SO damn sian-ed diao-ed by the whole carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle and other stuff which I SO happened to not catch.
I mean, I'm so accustomed to just plonk on my chair and take a quick shut eye before the next lesson that I so conviently FORGOT to check my chair for any unwanted EW matter on it.
And when I stood again to greet the next teacher, my friend told me that there was SOMETHING on my skirt.
Checked and OMG it's bird shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
White, googey,sticky,smelly,eeky,yucky BIRD SHIT.
Thank goodness it came off easily with water, otherwise I swear I'd &*(&%%$%@# that bird!
And worst.
That &*$%&$%^*( bird poked this HUGE hole in my bread.
Wah lau eh.
That was my breakfirst/lunch leh!
)_(*^&^#$%# birds.
There.
People, before plonking your butt on ANYTHING, check that it does not have any unwanted yucky white bird egested carbon matter.
error
8:09 pm