

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Happy Birthday Singapore!
Today's the BIG DAY!!!
It's my Sundae's Birthday!
And he gets a whole parade at the Padang for it!!
lol~
okok, it's National Day!
The time of the year whereby everyone's decked out in red, white, crescent and starry gear.
The only time normal human beings wear red Hangten shirts that screm "SINGAPORE" on it.
Ok, CJCians involved for the finale aren't human.
YAY.
Anyway, it's gonna be the last time we're gonna gather every Saturday, afternoon to late into the night in bloody red Hnagten shirts,laughing our asses off, ignoring weird glances from everyone else.
Altogether now.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~
Ok then! We're gonna make it the best NDP ever!
And since I can't tahan this year's NDP theme song, I'll be humming my favourite one then.
"This is home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ truly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
See the zhao xia lines?
Lol~
Man I love my home~
:)
error
2:15 pm