

CREDITS
designer:haryani
CPU: Intel Pentium Mobile 753 (1.20 Ghz ULV) CENTRINO Memory: 512MB DDR333 (uDIMM) Hard Drive: 80GB Floppy Disk Drive: None Optical Drive: DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive Display Size: 10.6" SuperFine Wide XGA TFT, 1280 x 768 pixelsGraphics: Integrated Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 with DVMT2 delivers low-power, high-performance 2D/3D graphics, video, and display capabilities at a maximum shared memory of 64MB. I/O Ports: FingerPrint Sensor USB 2.0 x 2VGA (external display)RJ45 (LAN)RJ11 (modem)IEEE1394Headphone-out/SPDIFMicrophone-inS-Video terminalPower Adapter AC-in Communications: 56K V.92 modem 100/10Mbps Fast Ethernet Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG network connection with Dual Antenna. Separate ON/OFF switch for wireless network connection. Audio: Realtek ALC203 codec with built-in Stereo Speakers and Sound Effect ManagerOperating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition Dimension: 261mm (W) x 199mm (D) x 32mm min (H) Weight: Approx 1.5kgBattery: Up to 6.2hrs1 (6-cell Li-Ion 4800 mAh) SGD $3,219.00 OMG~So chio I want!!!! Can't really decide whether I like the red, yellow, blue or white one more. nvm, all also very nice!! I want!!!
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Contender No. 2.
Fujitsu P7010 Lifebook. Limited edition worh!~
error
8:42 pm