

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, July 01, 2005
Nothing.
Nothing.
I'm not much of a reminisce-tical person.
Not that I don't have any happy memories, but I just don't like to go back sometimes.
Kinda pointless to me you see.
The feelings at that point in time.
The air you breathe then.
The thoughts skipping through then.
Thinking about just doesn't bring it all back I guess.
It just makes you crave for it.
Makes you wish for it to come back.
But it wouldn't.
It couldn't.
So what's the point in reminiscing then?
Guess that's why I don't talk much about the past with people who didn't share it with me.
I don't really want to have conversations about the past with anybody but myself.
It prevents discrepancies from creeping in.
I wonder how much sense that made.
What the heck.
Pasts kinda remind me of a detail that falls into the same disturbing catergory as the one about goodbyes and separation.
You don't want to, but it's simply unavoidable.
Memories were so easy when all you had to work on was building it.
Anyway. I'm thinking of trying to make my own blog template.
Stuff found at blogskins are getting more and more rubbish these days.
I don't like anything fancy anyway.
I like plain white space for my blogging.
Allows room for you to imagine what might go into them someday.
What I like to call elegance in its nothingness.
error
7:00 pm