

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, July 17, 2005
No matter.
Am I like the only idiot who didn't pre-order Harry Potter and the half blooded prince??
Does that render 'idiotic' behavior??
My hands are itching and aching for a copy of that ever evasive Harry Potter 6.
Wouldn't it be nice to escape into a little bit of magical fantasy while stuck in this sickening truth?
SIGH~
All for the sake of 30 buckarooos.
I mean really.
Everytime a new Harry Potter book is available for pre-ordering, I'd bet that I was one of those SUPER early birds to order pay stupidly pay close to 50 buckaroos for that copy.
Next, I'll devour that book in less then 24 hours.
3 months later, the price of the book plummets to less then 20 bucks.
WHAT THE HELL.
So, this time, I refuse to allow myself to be cheated of my hard begged 30 dollars.
No matter how much other people are raving about it.
No matter how much I yearn to devour yet another Harry Potter book.
At this very minute, I'd bet that the slower readers are reading The Half blooded prince.
SLOW.
If I had the book I'll be finished with it already!
HAH!
Anyway, yesterday's NDP preview 2 was FUN!
haha~
Got swapped to group 3, stand 3 this week.
Seems like I'm switching groups every week. Wait. I am~
But I'm cool with it, new groups mean new people right? Absolutely!
I meet quite alot of new fellow CJCians and surprisingly, they're freverent readers of Harry Potter,ex-NPCCians, friends of my other friends, dog lovers,future alumni of the same school [one gal, Jolene's from Monk's Hill Sec]..yadah yadah!
Singapore's such a small place isn't it?
So we chatted all through the time we had to slack before our turn to appear on the Padang.
Anyway, yesterday's crowd was yet another group of p5s.
But they're surprisingly more well-behaved and less idiotic.
Perhaps it's because my brother wasn't one of them but one of the idiotic ones of last week.
Andre actually did the whole 'put Nokia handphone replica-torch on cap gimmick' and the 'hold on to the cloth tightly' 'game' and most annoying of all...'STOMP on places which say "DON'T STOMP!" ' .
My brother.
Tsk tsk.
But in another way, yesterday's kids aren't all that nice too.
While we were waiting on the steps for our turn to go to the highest stand, St Stephen boys threw all sorts of graffiti,crepe paper, once even fired a cracker into my eye.
BOYS.
If they're not acting dumb, they are actually being dumb.
Oh yeah, yesterday's cloth was wet and smellier then usual, guess that's why the kids didn't grab it for too long.
A group's cloth got twisted on it's way down.
Group 15 if I remember clearly.
And they're at one of the shortest stands lah!
FYI, short stands are MUCH easier to handle cos the crowd's significantly smaller.
1-5 are scary.
6-11 are so-so.
12-15 are EASY lah.
So the Rear Admiral commented about the twisted cloth and all of us had to stay back after the whole parade's over and all the p5s are gone before being 'debriefed' .
It was more like a "DON'T DO IT AGAIN' speech lah.
Nevertheless, had fun.
And once again, if that's the case.
Nothing else matters.
Nothing.
Really.
error
7:25 pm