

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Bliss.
Bliss.
There are so many types of bloggers out there.
I'm just one of them.
But do you know what type of blogger I am?
I'm the evil one.
I'd rant and bitch about invisible people who wouldn't have a clue what I'm bitching about. Then the next day I'll see them and I'd smile and pretend like I'm some sort of saint who miraculously forgives them of all their misgivings.
Frankly, I don't forgive. I forget.
I'm not as nice as I'd like to be to forgive, so I choose to forget.
And no. I don't bad about it.
Why should I ?
Morality is based on each individual's values, not society's.
Society lies to get their ulterior motive accomplished.
Social morals are simply their puppets.
Perhaps that's why I consider ignorance as one of my strongest points.
I can ignore time, space, talk, emotion- anything, just as long as I want to.
I don't give a damn about whatever others think of ignorance, cos' I think mine's justified enough for myself. Who cares about the rest anyway ? Like they'll ever make a difference.
The thing about blogs is that they're made for personal entertainment and a sharing of daily musings. Daily events are enough of a bore, so what's interesting , is what goes on inside the mind of the bored.
Not the boring events of the bored.
That is unless of course you're some dysfunctional stalker who's been served a ten-metre court order and can't get a dig at what's going on with the stalkee's life.
Anyway, I don't like to attach too much emotion to my entries, cos' they only kill my ignorance. Blogs are sorta like leaks of a damp of feelings just waiting to break those walls and get lost. So yep, I love my wall. It's transparent by the way. So why would you want to break it?
Contradiction is unavoidable cos' I'm neither left of right winged. I go both ways.
So what the heck.
Not as though I'd touch on raw issues today.
Honestly, I'm getting bored of many things.
I'm even getting bored of blogging.
And you know what?
Boredom's the root of all evil .
Money's not the root, money's the leaf to be lost as a means to accomplish the plant's evil plans.
Boredom then is the root.
So maybe I'm becoming more and more evil because I'm bored.
Like you'd ever notice that.
I'm too ignorant for any of you to notice that.
And really, the honours' all mine.
error
11:55 pm