

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, June 09, 2005
Virtually Not Me.
Virtually Not Me.
Why do I pour so much into something virtual?
I mean, for all you know, some kid I used to bully in primary school might be reading.
Or maybe that cousin of mine I never talk to.
GeeZ.
What's his name again? Or was it a her?
See.
Told ya I don't talk to my cousins.
Sometimes I really forget not to treat this place as anything more then a mental dumping ground.
After all, if I really needed help or anything, it's not as though I've got no where/no one to turn to.
So what's the point of letting ex-crushes/ex-enemies/ex-teachers even, read how I am without even tagging anyway.
Honestly, I really dislike the fact that people I barely know might be reading.
I mean.
What has my life gotta do with you?!?
Everyone loves being a kay-poh I guess.
That explains why I always tag blogs that I read.
Always.
So if you're blog hasn't been tagged by me at least ONCE.
I haven't read it.
Sheesh.
I'm a very private person you know.......
yeah right.
lol~
Anyway, haven't been up to much lately.
Kinda addicted to reading actually.
Books,comics,magazines [newsweek], and newspapers.
Heck I'm even reading apartment brochures these days.
Then I'd be having some illegal operations online.
Read : downloading stuff.
lalalalala~
hmm....ah.
And apparently I've lost the mugging streak in me.
Altogether now. WOW.
Yep...don't ask why or what happened cos I don't know?
Just lost my reason for what I know I guess.
Sian-ed of everything in Singaporean terms.
But worry not.
I'll get down to mugging real soon.
Just not now.
Or later.
Tomorrow maybe.
Just not now.
Just not now...
The stories that I have told myself are bleeding into a dream.
error
7:06 pm