

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Study Not me.
Study Not me.
I'm tempted to simply not study and just fail.
That way I can say I failed because I didn't study, not because of my stupidity.
But that ambitious girl within just wouldn't agree to it.
Ambitious I am, I kinda lost that fighting streak. [somebody just shoot me.]
Maybe I got too used to the whole "JUNE IS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS." thingy on my calendar.
I mean for almost 10 whole years we PLAY and PLAY and PLAY SOMEORE during the holidays without worrying about exams or anything.
Ok. At least I did.
Man....this dumb system is making us JC kids drool while our non-JC friends both of the same age or younger have the time of their life during their holidays. [OK lah, the poly peeps don't have holidays at all, but you people had 3 bloody more months of holidays k! That's if you didn't go for PAE lah~]
So it's the last 4 days to my Mid year exams which account for 20% of my promos and I haven't really studied.
*this space was meant for you people to gawk.
Even my mum's starting to nag at me to study.
And if you don't know, my mum hasn't had to nagged at me to study since the end of sec 1.
WOW.
Nevermind.
After the holidays.
I SWEAR.
At the moment just let me enjoy the last few moments of my holidays before my mum and dad start glaring at my results slip silently cursing it to burn later on.
I'm so gonna disappoint my parents.
I'm so gonna disappoint myself.
And frankly, I don't know which is worse.
error
4:26 pm