Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Friday, June 10, 2005

Stereotypes.


Stereotypes.

At times, frequent if not so often times, I'll irritated by the stereotypical ways of those around me. My dad, mum,brother,sister,maid,friends, dogs even.

It's away about differences.
Differences in race.
Religion.
Ideologies.
Views.
Everything.

Everyone stereotypes at one point or another right?
But what if it's a stereotype against you ?

Like how the whites used to stereotype against the blacks.
Chinese being called yellow and stuff like that.

Just for the fun of it.
The Chinese today seem more brown then yellow if you ask me.
Must be that hole over Antartica.
Damn.

Anyway.
19th of June is Fathers' day.

Now those who are close to me should know that my dad and I aren't exactly on talking terms.
Not because of any conflict or misunderstanding whatsoever.

That's because he's rarely in town.
Even if he is, he's always up before me [during the holidays], sleeping when I'm awake [not during the holidays], asleep after me [always].

So yep.
Not much a term for talk eh?

And it so happens that he'll be back on fathers' day.

Now...
4E1's class gathering was supposed to be on the 19th of June next Sunday.
But all of us had forgotten that it's fathers' day [except sweet eve of course].

So...........we've[nic and I] decided that we shouldn't be mean to the paternal side of every one of our friends' families.

It's now this Sunday, 12 June.

Now I know it's abit too sudden and all, but the week after next week isn't such a good idea cos the JC peeps have school the very next day.

So yep. It's down to 12 .

Then, some people come gusto arguing that "EVERYDAY'S A DAY FOR PARENTS."

For you maybe.
But can you say the same for others?
Can you say the same for me?

Not everyone has the luxury of having everyday for their folks.

Commercial usage of Fathers' day?
DID ANYONE EVEN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SPENDING MONEY ON FATHERS' DAY???
I mean seriously.

For the majority of us, our allowances come from our folks.
Much more from the paternal I believe.
So what's the point in spending what does not derive from your own hardwork, hoping to please the source of your ridiculous expenditure??

Now you know why I don't buy my folks any gifts these days.

I thank them....in my own ways... Which you don't really have to know about.

There you go.
Before you make a judgment or a view about something or someone.
Ask yourself do you know that thing/ person well enough to comment?

Cos' if you don't,I'll personally appreciate it if you don't sweep your statements through me.

Nobody likes dust over a pair of brand new Gallaz.
And boy do I love my Gallaz.


error

11:32 pm