

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Saturday Night Dever.
Saturday Night Dever.
Doing some last minute research for my Project Work.
But as usual, I didn't focus. [Note that I did not use the word 'COULD NOT'.]
Went about snooping on other peeps' blogs and a few rather OMG websites.
I mean.
What kinda sicko goes around recounting about every single sexual escapade day in day out??
Quite a number from the look of the links I found on such a blog.
Then why did you even go and read lah??
Cos.....if there's a controversy that everyone knows about and I don't, that'll be pretty lame wouldn't it?
On top of that, I love to be a know-it-all.
I like to tell people what happened to Hussein on yadah yadah jail cell, what's going on with Chen shui bien, and that Lin Chi Ling and Patty Ho are hoaxes of the media.
But only to people who don't read/watch much news. [namely Angel]
Just the thought of saying the wrong thing is embarrassing.
But that's just me lah~
Anyway, I'm going for my cousin's wake tomorrow.
It's the last day anyway.
Hopefully the tears wouldn't go on so freely then.
I'm not exactly the best comfort offerer around.
Especially since I'm not an ounce close to my relatives. At all.
My cousin's that 24 yr old Navy dude who died from a Navy exercise on Thursday.
Ong Jia Hui.
Yup. My cousin.
I just found out that that's his name by the way.
Now, I know I sound cold and insensitive and all, but honestly I really don't have much of an impression of this cousin of mine.
I don't think I even exchanged a word with him before.
Oh well.
The decline in family maybe.
Just thought I really should pay my last respects to him cos' he's related to me[ in some way], no matter how absolutely bored I would be there.
What.
Do you expect the Buddhist priests to start providing free entertainment ?
Oh precious Zen Micro of mine, I plead that you not fail me tomorrow .
error
10:09 pm