

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, June 03, 2005
Random.
Random.
There comes a time once in while where I'd sink into some mud of oblivion.
Kind of like entering a philosphical state of mind wondering what that means.
I think I've lost my sense of time.
Sense of pride whatsoever.
I think that's due to my lack of concern for much these days.
I don't really think about stuff that upset me much.
It would be like thinking about time, the nature of time.
How it controls you, determines your destiny, and ultimately destroys you.
Then why do I rant and grumble and moan and groan and just go mad whenever I blog?
Guess I'm only mentioning these things because they weigh on me. [And you people know how obsessed I am over weight issues]
Not because I let them control my life.
Or even this entry.
Sometimes I'd just stare at my dogs and I'd envy them their freedom and obliviousness.
Then I'd wonder what are they thinking about.
Do they fear death?
Do they ponder about truth?
Do they have conflicting thoughts about God and life?
The it'll slowly turn to did they finish up their food?
Did they finish up the water?
Did they crap somewhere I don't know about ? Cos' I smell the funk already.
Honestly I don't know where this entry's leading.
I wonder.
If a disease was to be named after me, what symptoms would it have ?
Yeah.
That was random.
error
7:16 pm