

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, June 25, 2005
Holiday Last words. I think.
Holiday Last words. I think.
Lala.
I have 3 regrets for this holidays.
Regret no. 1.
Not buying that damned Philosophy backpack when I had the chance.
Now it's GONE! SOLD OUT! NO MORE! And all I wanted was to save up bit by bit and not ask my dad for the money to buy it. [though technically, all my money comes from my dad, occasionally my mum.]
Told you people top get me a early b'day present lah!
ok~that was lame, if you did get me that backpack for my birthday, it'll be like half a year early.
But STILL I want that bag!!
Regret no. 2.
Not playing hard enough for my holidays. As in REALLY play REAL hard. Like when the O's just ended....wah....siok man~~
Regret no. 3.
Not studying for my Mid years.
Kinda contrdicts my second regret, but I think this regret would only sink in after I get my results slip back~
We're gonna celebrate June's b'day tomorrow!
A be-earlied b'day cos' there's school on Monday.
But I only have to be in school by 1 pm.
WAHAHAHAHA~
error
9:36 pm