

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Class urm Gathering ?
Class urm Gathering ?
Hmmmm....
Came back from Sentosa with a Sunburn that lasted for approximately 12 hours.
Weird sun rays that day I guess.
Wellllllllll~we didn't have many people turning up for God knows whatever reasons, but nevermind that, cos we had FUN.
The day started out pretty sian cos all of us conviniently forgot to bring stuff to entertain ourselves with .
Eg. beachball,frisbee,radio,cards....etc...
On top of that, we met so damn early lah.
10 am~
For goodness sake it's the holidays! [techinically yes...but not really]
Who the hell would get up before 10 am every morning during the holidays??
XY isn't human by the way.
lol~
Nvm!
What's the fun in a "well-planned out" gathering anyway ??
That's SO Singapore anyway.
Fuss over the planning process and forget about everything else.
Hmmm....so angel and I slept on the sand until the rest of them came.
Which wasn't 3 hours later like someone said, cos' we spent almost 2 hours waiting for people who said they're coming but in the end came late like that someone.
Who ever liked late-comers?
lalalala~
Sleeping on the sand is rather relaxing if you don't pay attention to the sandflies,twigs,ants....yadaah yadaah..
Hmm...the real fun only began when we woke up.
Like duH right~
So we played with the sand
[I made 2 sand breasts become Romzee's face! Goatee and all! lol~].
Then we played with krystelle's brothers' soccer ball.
After that, krys,angel and I went to that mini island separated from Siloso by a bridge to catch up.
Preeeeeeeeeeeettty interesting stuff we heard from krys~
lol~
By the way, I only realised how blur 4e1-ers are that day.
Out of 4 that asked where we are , 3 ended up at Palawan instead~
And I thought I'm like the ultimate of blur.
Guess not.
lalalala~
Just for the record,
Nic's handphone died in the sea.
Angel lost $10 in the sea.
Krystelle's $10 got extremely drenched in the sea.
I lost one of my 17 [or was it 18] hairbands in the sea.
FANTASTIC RIGHT?
And people wonder why we're from 4e1.
After committing suicide with Krystelle,we went to Harbour front for dinner.
At Subway we just yakked and yakked and yakked the night awayyyy~
ok lah, until 9:30 at least~
Successful or unsuccessful class gathering?
Not my agenda.
All I know is I had fun.
lalalalalala~
error
8:54 pm