

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
Blog I shall !
Blog I shall !
Every blogger seems to come to this point at the cross roads whether should they blog or should they sleep.
On account that this blog has been going on for some time...and the fact that I really don't wanna see my hours of endless tweaks here and there on my blog, be it on the template, skins,achive,vocabulary [yes I DO make an effort to sound cheemer. OCCASIONALLY.] and of course thinking on what stuff to blog about....die off in a matter of split seconds....I've decided maybe another degree of eyebags/black eye rings/ sleep deprivation may be worthy sacrifices for this lovely blog of mine.
Also, with the constant hype about the media and bloggers , how could I possibly exclude and deprive my valuable comments/bitching/rants/displeasures/lameness from the world wide web??
Ain't I nice??
LOL~
Anyway.
In case some of you peeps don't know, it's the June holidays already!
Which really isn't a holiday, but just let me bask in my lies for a while yeah~
ok.
1st week of holidays was spent going to school.
Mugging.
Sleeping.
Sleeping.
Sleeping.
Did I mention sleeping?
Notice that the ratio of sleeping to mugging is SIGNIFICANTLY larger??
loL~
Gotta catch up on my long forlorn beauty sleep mann~~
What amuses me is the sad truth that no matter how much sleep I sacrifice for my studies, I'm still not doing too well.
For the extreme, maybe even having difficulty passing~
And don't even get me started on a decent pass.
Maybe that's cos I'm simply not planning/managing my time well enough.
Guess that's what the holidays for JC students are made for.
To give us time to MUG.
Anyway.
I caught Madagascar yesterday with my sis and my bro.
LAME show!
Just what I need on a sianified Tuesday evening!
In case you people conveniently forgot, I'm STILL a lame person, and I really need my dosage of Lameness for health~
Sighz...I really miss the LAST type of lameness.
Just for the record, we're LAME whenever we come to together.
E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E.
Not to mention we lame in the same frequency.
NVM~when Ah mah gets back from her silly flying of kites at the Pre-U seminar yeah?
Hmmm....Went for hockey today.
MADJIT IS MADDDDD!
My claves/hamstrings/quadracelps/arms/lungs were screaming throughout the entire training session lah!
We did static training today.
Meaning- not much running.
Buttttttttttttttt we did like 70++ , some even more then 100+++ repetitions/sets of those ARGH weight trainings lahh~
Apparently Manjit thought that CJ didn't win RJ and Vj because of our fitness, not skills.
Therefore explaining the killer trainings.
SHEESH~
Later everyone went into the clubhouse [Ceylon Sports Club], to watvh a hockey math between Malaysia and New Zealand.
Pity we could only have the luxury of watching just half of the match.
I was preeetty convinced that New Zealand would win lah~
Kept seeing the game in soccer terms too.
I don't even watch soccer!
diao~~
Then...training resumed.
Pretty much a killer training today~
Nevertheless, the feeling of perspiration dripping was fantastic!
Kinda convincing myself that I'm healthy and all.
Also, it kinda gives you a feeling of the 'fat-burning-process' .
lose the flab yeah rach!
Hmmm.....
When ? 19th June 2005 [tentative date]
Where ? Sentosa.
What ? 4e1 class gathering!
Things to bring : LAMENESS.
Me and my lameness.
And I'm not the organiser.
I'm just the spreader.
Message spreader that is.
Even so..........
I don't like to plan for outings.
Personally, an unplanned outing done randomly and spontaneously is the funnest outing.
Why?
Cos some people just get too caught up with the whole planning issue that they forget about the true meaning behind outings - to have fun.
Want to go ,go.
Don't wanna go, don't go.
No one's presurizing no one.
At least I'm not.
error
11:37 pm