

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Yeah right. I mean, come on.
Thursday, May 19, 2005
LALALA.
LALALA.
Lalala~
Cell Division test-over.
Trigo test-over.
Gp test-over.
Chinese test-over.
NAPFA-over.
Now...fianally....atomic structure and chemical energetics is OVER!!
Wahahaha!
Then again, next friday's gonna be my GP mid year paper.
And after my June holidays [which really shouldn't be considered a holiday since I'd probably be using it to get some shit mugging done on top of the first week of extra lectures/tutorials/BOTH.] I'll be having the rest of my Mid year papers , not to mention two full fledged SPAs as well.
These days everything seems boring.
Everything's fixed, rigid and structured to "help you reach your fullest potential" .
PIs [ Preliminary Ideas for project work] thrown to the bin of REJECTS.
AQs [Apllication question for GP] being taught to follow tight guidelines.
Calculations going one way and only ONE way.
Now, I'm not a leftist.
At least not an extreme one when it comes to local education.
Afterall, they've never failed to present a stunning set of results every year.
But nevertheless, is there any way school can be any more interesting then it currently is?
OMG I exceeded my word limit for my PI!!
572+++++ words!
Shit!!
okok~back to the current issue, I'll go on with these ridiculous word limits another day~
I used to think that boredom or the lack of anything interesting in a school is strictly confined within the four walls of a school.
But after being through 2 different schools[1st 3 months at AJC, next 2 years minus 3 months at CJC] and spending an average of 3 months in each, I've come to a self-conclusion that it's definitely NOT the school which makes things boring.
Every single [ok, ALMOST] teacher in our local schools come from NIE [National Institute Of Education] with the same training, the same teachers teaching them to be teachers .
Ok, so it's not the teachers.
Student body/makeup.
How faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar off the norm can we be???
We're all [ok, MOSTLY] singaporeans at the end of the day are we not??
OK, so it's not the students.
Therefore I conclude that it's the teaching methods engaged by the various schools.
Which are all similar one way or another cos every teachers' from NIE.
How objective of me.
Lalala~
Heck, all these on reliable sources and objective opinions and justified views are getting on my nerves these days.
Tomorrow's CJ sport's meet!
Hope Mr weatherman will be nice tomorrow.
Wouldn't want my new white class jersey to get wet now do I?
LALALALALA~
error
10:31 pm