

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, May 01, 2005
High on LAME-INISATIONS.
High on LAME-INISATIONS.
Woke up at 6:00 am. [altogether now. GASP.]
Went to delta hockey pitch.
Played hockey.
Slack.
Played Pepsi Cola. [eh, think PRIMARY 1]
Went to town with the whole hockey team!
Lol~
The blues stormed the whole Lido mannnnn~
Yup yup.
Went to watch "Coach Carter" with all the hockey girls, J1 and 2s before their division 3 match at 3.
What about the movie?
Not bad.
Not bad at all.
Shall not spoil it for you all, but there's alot of basketball stuff in it.
Like what Ol' GrannnnnnnnnndMA of mine[Lau On Yee Angel.] likes to say, "The basketballers ahh all SO BIG. All stand at the puny court play with the puny ball. CANNOT SEE ANYTHING LAh. Then ah, move so fast, I just scratch my butt only and score liao. WHAT TO SEE???"
ROFLAMO~
Hmmm.....after the movie we had lunch.
Ru Yu and I couldn't find a seat near the rest of them cos we were one of the last few queuing for their food, soooo we went to the part of lido where they like to screen movie trailers.
Stupid weird table. Both of us were facing the same direction??
Lido's farneyyyy.
Hmmm.....then I went home.
Wanted to get some studying done before I really go do my whole holiday shit.
You know....get together with old friends....lame....crap....LAME more.....CRAP more....and just basically making public nuisances of ourselves OUTSIDE our silly JC uniforms.
Alas, before I could even shower, eliz-a-BIRD called me out!
Haha~
So yeah, showered and chionged all the way to Raffles City to meet her.
Then we just walked around aimlessly, musing at how great things would be if we each had a filthy rich and dying old dude for boyfriends.
That'll be fun.
LOL~
Yeah....just window shopped.
Damn I hate shopping without the dough.
Hmm...yeah. And of course we talked.
Geez it's so difficult to find new friends who could well, 'connect' with you.
Maybe it's not so difficult.
Maybe we're all just too bloody caught up in our pasts to accept the future.
Maybe we're making way too many comparisons between what we have now, and what we had before.
Who knows?
haha.
Hmmm....after eliz and I parted, I went to find my AH MAH! [de Angel Lau lahhh~] for dinner.
Actually we weren't hungry.
But for some reason, whenever we meet, it always revolves around food.
We're such pigs.
Lol~
Yeah.
Another regular update/checkup with Ol' Angel of mine.
Hmmm....did our 'thing' .
Just that it's a two-some night.
wahahahaha
'Thing' refers to crapping and laming lah!
haha~
Angel's like my personal diary.
She knows the names of my five year old uncles.
She knows what I'll call my next dog.
Hell, she even knows what time I end school everyday~
Seriously, if anyone out there wants to blackmail me or something, find Angel and bargain a good price with her.
Lalala~
*Angeeeeeeel, when u get good money must share with me ahh, I brought you the business woh~ain't I a mighty pimp?
HAHA.
Yeah, still abit too high from all that maddness at Angel's house just now.
You know, lots of perspiration and stuff~
LOL.
Dang.
I wonder what I'd do if I didn't have Angel.
Might be smoking crap now.
Yeah RIGHT.
wahahahahahah~
So yep.
Just my day.
Did anyone say anything about studying yet?
hahahahahahahahah~
Yep.
High on LAME-INISATIONS.
Anyone seen my curry?
error
11:59 am