Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Thorns and everything else.


Thorns and everything else.

Been some time since my last entry eh ?
Let's see now...about 6 days?!?
WOAH~

If u're a regular reader of ol' HUMBLE blog of mine, 6 days IS quite long.

Nvm that.

Anyway, nothing politically right , sociology-inclined or humanity-targeted topics today, I'm too shagged to type that much~

Let's see now....what's been going on in this God blessed life of mine these days...

For one, I'm wearing CJ's uniform already!
I think I look somewhat decent in it cos' of the whole 'strung-in elastic' shirt and slightly altered skirt thingy~

But trust me, my shirt's NOT that OUT, and neither is my skirt waaaaaaaaay too short for me. Not like this particular O O kwayteow that I know of....hmmm....

I shall not mention the dearie's name now shall I?
Otherwise Chong Shu En Ann will get paiseh~
lol~

So yay! One school rule broken~so what else is new~~
Ah~ And yes, as sad as it already is....lessons have started running full steam on.
Sheesh~


Pope left for the heavenly gates.
CJ flag at half mast for the whole of this week.
A great man passed away.
Let's be happy that he's finally parted the pains of life, sickness, assassination and death for God's eternal kingdom above.

Cos' honestly, I know this is gonna sound selfish and all, but I don't really care.
The thing is, I don't feel saddened about the Pope's death at all.

Let's be frank here, we don't even know what good he did during his time with us.
Don't even know him personally.

On top of that, there are many friends of mine hurt, depressed, unhappy,pissed off with their own lives now .

On top of that, my aunt's cancer just reared it's ugly BIG FAT face again.
This time affecting her liver, bones, breasts and God knows where else.

Everyone thinks that she's not gonna be with us for long.
Just like the way they saw Great-Grand Mother the other time.

Guess condolences, grief and sadness are subjective in their own sense too yeah?

Now should I pity myself for not dwelling on much?
Or should I pity you for being too engrossed in self pity and wallows to care about those around you.


And nope I'm not that free to be pissed off by others.


error

9:06 pm