

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Down with the Weather.
Down with the Weather.
Hmm....
Back to school today.
No, I did NOT pon school yesterday.
I really bth my thorax[lungs area] lah..
It felt as though my entire respiratory systems were breaking down.
Worst still, I lost my voice!!
So I spent the entire day resting, getting drowsy from the cough syrup and cold pills, drinking LOADS of water/tea/pi pa kaos/limelemon mixes/weird icky brown TCM soup....etc...
But I must admit...it beats school man!
lol~
I dunno lah...
But I really like it when my mum focks out her entire day to bring me to the Gp, make some weird concoctions and making my bed and rushing me to rest.
It really touches me loads yeah...
I feel so loved!
heeZ~
On top of that, on normal days, I rush to school, I go through the stupid Singapore education system, then I rush home to mug. [or I plan to at least. ]
At least the thought is there k!
lol~
Where's the time for quality mother-daughter interaction then?
So yeah...I don't mind being sick .
It comes with it's chocolate coated carrot too ya know ?
HeeZ~
A cadet of mine just got involved in an accident last Saturday, right after speech day.
While I was laughing my head off, he got hit so hard his left eyeball flew out.
He's a real nice kid man...how could such a thing happen to him...
Let's all pray for him.
God please help him.
Help him regain his sight.
Reopen his window to the world.
Cos' he has his whole life out in front of him.
Don't let this disability hinder his path towards his success.
Pray hard for this kid...
Cos' how would you have felt if it was you lying on that bed ?
error
7:43 pm