

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, April 16, 2005
Dance Of Chance.
Dance Of Chance.
Come Monday morning, I predict that the papers shall arrive at my doorstep half-an-hour later then usual.
I predict that the first 5 pages of the papers will be dedicated to the Governement's decision on whether to or not to have a c a s i n o.
I also predict that it'll be a go-ahead with the c a s i n o and show us the money decision.
Then again those are just my presumptions which I presume is right.
Like I care what you think about it.
lalalaalala~
But I must say that even though I always submitted GP/Chinese/Economics essays/case-studies/written reports with a strong support for the c a s i n o.
I'm totally NOT for the c a s i n o.
I only supported the opening of a c a s i n o in my GP/Chinese/Economics essays/case-studies/written reports cos' it's easier for me to lengthen my work with.
Dang I just noticed how many links I accidently set off from the word " c a s i n o" .
So....paiseh for the retard typing...
Yeah. As much I enjoy playing majong and agree that a c a s i n o would most probably boost our sunny little islands annual GDP [Gross Dosmestic Product for those who've already forgotten what it meant. ] , it's just not right.
What's the point of having more money when it's just gonna be used to help those with gambling addictions?
What's the point in becoming a wealthier nation when it's only wealth gained not from our own hardwork and abilities?
What's the point of becoming a richer society on the whole when it's just gonna widen the gap between the have's and have not's ?
And since when did going to a c a s i n o equate to fun for the family?
But that's just my bet.
I wonder if anyone's smart enough to enter the new c a s i n o in singlet and slippers.
Now that'll be an amusing Front page for once.
error
9:29 pm