

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Balls and Sticks.
Friday, April 15, 2005
Balls and Sticks.
Let's see now....Did I mention that during the CCA carnival I signed up for about 6 CCAs?
In the end, I only went for ONE ODAC session.
I ponned every single Canoeing training.
I decided to go have ice cream instead of trying out for tennis.
And the netball girls were too dao to even call me down for training. [My assumption. Which I assume is VERRY true. ]
Let's see now, I WAS contemplating between Students' Council and Hockey.
The thing I like about Students' Council is how you get to work with all sorts of people of almost every CCA group/gang/cinque for a particular school activity or function.
Also, I kinda like the idea of being like the 'brains' of every school organised activity.
And just to serve the school and let the voices of the student body be heard.
[No, I'm not joking here.]
But the whole "YOU MUST BE A ROLE MODEL" idea just didn't sound right to me.
Also, I really can't imagine 2 years of CJ life painting banners and being artificially nice to everyone.
On top of that.....
I don't care how bimbotic this is gonna sound...but....
Do you expect me to have my shirt tucked in and my skirt waaay below the knee for 2 whole years????
My gawd~~
Ah...also.
I'm too lazy to campaign, curry flavour my tutors and beg people to vote for me.
Most importantly, I don't think the CJ kids would vote for candidates based on ability.
Seems more like a popularity competition or perhaps even a political tug-O-war that's all.
Lalala~
So what's the point of sacrificing my interests and what Mr Tharman said , "PASSION" , for a lovely student's record at the end of my A'levels ?
As such....I'm joining HOCKEY!!!
I even bought my own stick, socks,shin guards...
My stick's yellow and black!
And I just noticed it had 2 symmetrical elephants on it.
lol~
What are hockey trainings like ?
RUN.
RUN.
RUN. [I think we ran 19 rounds around the track during the previous training, today I lost count of how many yards I ran.]
Practice hockey.
Play game!
Except for my dread of running , Hockey's fun!!!
Then again today's just my second hockey training.
Sidetrack.
{Today we went to Ceylon Sports' Club for training.
On reaaaaaal grass.
Woah.}
And already I'm having loads of fun!
Not to mention I feel more energised after trainings compared to days which I didn't have trainings.
And has anyone truly ever regretted exercising?
Go find one lah.
Can find, I treat you to tau huay.
There you have it.
My fascination with balls and sticks.
lalalalala~
error
11:04 pm