

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Who I am.
Who I am.
I am someone who doesn't like conflicts.
Someone who won't initiate any.
Someone who enjoys peace.
I am someone who won't conceal my displeasure just for peace's sake.
Someone who doesn't hide.
I contradict myself all the time.
So what's new.
On the release of the O'levels results...I won't say that what I got was good, cos' to me ,it wasn't.
Neither would I say it was bad, cos' to me, it wasn't.
Thus, I'm neither happy nor am I sad.
I won't say that I mind people asking me how did I fare cos' k-po-ness is Man's inbuilt disaster.
But neither would I say I enjoy the continuous "interrogation" either.
I mean seriously....what has my results got to do with any of u peeps' lives?
What do u get out of it?
The satisfaction that I didn't do as well as you did?
The joy that I "lost" to you?
Or are you truly concerned about me?
To this day, I can honestly say that I've NEVER competed with anyone .
In this World, I only compete with ONE person.
And that's me.
I don't give a damn about how my cousins' did.
Cos' I know nobody likes to be compared to.
I don't ask anyone how they did.
Cos' I know if they wanted me to know, they would tell me.
I don't give a fuck how disappointed my parents are at my results no matter how much they try to hide it.
"Didn't you NOT want to disappoint your folks??
All these years??"
Yes I do.
I mean, who wouldn't??
But I've suddenly gained "enlightenment" .
This is MY life.
Nothing they or what anyone else thinks about it is gonna change it.
I've had enough of trying to be someone I'm not.
I just wanna be free to be me.
Just in case any typical, curious[NOT k-po...whatever u say...] person out there wants to know, I got 13.
Btw, to those who fared well [ok, whatever you people consider as 'well' ] ,my sincerest congratulations.
To those who didn't fare too well [or whatever you people don't consider 'well'], remember what Marcus had said, "The World hasn't seen our true abilities! ".
error
12:13 am