

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Not so cheery at all.
Not so cheery at all.
I feel like I'm gonna be sick.
I almost cried.
I watched this----> http://hk.geocities.com/blood1213/fur.html
I have nothing to say.
Different people, different culture I gues.
But the fact that we're linked biologically IS kinda creepy now isn't it?
God knows what else these "relatives" of ours do behind the eyes of the media.
........
Ok. I can't take it anymore..
Life abuse is WRONG!!!
The degrading of lives be it animal/plant/environment[yes that is also LIFE!]/child/maid/wife/husband/parent is WRONG!!!
Irrationally...I don't care how different our cultures or values or both are.
Cos this is just WRONG!!
How would you like it if someone yanked ur white furry little critter and start massacring it. Skinning it. Stepping on it's throat just to quicken it's transition to the other world?
Worse.
What if it was you being sliced , your skin used as just another object of the fashion runway?
But that wouldn't convince you much would it?
Cos' you know that'll never happen to you.
But what if?
Sometimes I really wonder are Singaporeans too sheltered in their sunny little island that they lose their own voices and thoughts .
Too engrossed in scandals and gossips like which tribe cheated for some lame Orientation rotation games.
On the issue of AJ Orientation 2.
[F.Y.I I'm one of the OGFs for Orisha.]
We had our second day of OGF workshop today.
All I can say is Orisha's conscience is clear.
Gossip all you want.
That wouldn't change the FACT that we WON for every game.
That wouldn't change the FACT that we're a ROCKING tribe.
Honestly maybe we're too sensitive and stuff but we wouldn't be if you hadn't spelled it clearly to our faces that you think we cheated.
What prove do you have?
That we won every game?
Orientation 1 wasn't like this...we had fun...we made friends inter-tribally.
There wasn't any animosity between the different tribes.
Why are we so bent on winning when elsewhere things like animal rights are being overlooked?
Then, as I was typing this post [this is the fifth time I'm typing this post] the power supply decicided to take a unauthorized leave. 10 times in one night.
Naturally I'll be pissed off now wouldn't I?
Especially when my mum kept accusing that it was my com creating all the power supply troubles.
I got off the com and ta-dah . Another power shortage.
Told her it wasn't my com.
Did she believe me?
No .
She didn't.
These days I really feel like cursing AND swearing at everyone who pisses me off.
Be glad I know what's self control.
Be really really glad.
error
10:39 pm