

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, March 11, 2005
Not proud.
Not Proud.
Hmm....
"Hey aLi. What's up with ur life these days? "
Let's see now...
Yesterday I ponned just about 3/4 of my tutorials/lectures/practicals.
Today I ponned one whole day of school.
Just didn't want to care about studies for once.
Slack on man!
Hmm...also for the first time in my life I bought an MC just to save my own ass from being burnt by some dumb ass a teacher.
How did that happen now...
Let's see....that day [Thursday] was a SUPER sian day.
PE then GP . Both were FUN!
For PE we FINALLY got to play games!
So my class girls chose to play captain's ball since that's the only game we could decide on anyway~
We played with the girls from next class [S24/05] since both classes had less then 10 girls~
FUN!
And I got a head concussion!
haha~
Dunno who won though~
didn't bother to keep score~
lol~
Then for GP, all we did was play pictionary~
Just that it had a theme . Mass Media.
And it was guys against girls.
And the girls had to set the list of words for the guys to guess while the guys had to do vice versa for the girls as well.
Wah.
One word to sum it up.
Stessss~~~
Apparently we liked giving each other really tough and virtually unknown media personalities to draw~
And we're in the science stream for a reason ya noe?
We all [ok, practically all of us] die die also CANNOT do art~
-.-"
So yeah~quite a close fight we had~
But in the end...
As expected...
We the girls WON!
Haha~
By 2 points only though~
So yeah~that's just about all we did for GP~
haha~
After that was the much dreaded PHYSICS SPA.
I'm dropping Physics.
Confirm.
So don't even try to convince me not to drop Physics.
Since that's the case, what for waste my time sweating it out for a subject I have just about ZERO interest and flair for?
What I do?
I ponned .
Simple as that.
So, Elizabeth, Dhyvia and I went to NYP for lunch and slacked around until we decided to pon the whole day~
It's the last week of proper JC schooling [for us the first-intakers anyway] .
In case you people have forgotten...next week is the week of the beloved March Holidays!
Hurrays!!
That's like the ONLY thing pulling me through all the dreary studying and fretting over posting results~
The MC thing?
Let's see now...
We were on the mrt on our way to Orchard when Elizabeth and Dhyvia's PD tutor called!
OMG~
So we just cooked up some crap story about all of us eating some overnight tuna sandwich causing all of us to have terrible stomach upsets.
Teacher : "Why didn't u get an early leave then? "
Us : "Erm....we didn't know..."
Teacher : "So where are u all now?"
Us : "We're on our way to the polyclinic to see a doctor..."
Teacher : "Make sure u have a MC for me tomorrow...and Don't leave school early without informing ur PD tutors k? "
There u have it.
Unless we really have a MC each.
We're toast.
Bye bye.
Game over.
That doesn't leave us with much choice now does it?
And NO we cannot own up to ponning.
We just can't....
Ok.
I just can't bring myself to do that...
Frankly, I feel really guilty saying these, but I really DID have fun ponning school to go to a polyclinic with a conspiricy to cheat a Government Civil Servant into giving me one damned MC just to save my silly own ass.
Really!
It was FUN!
I think the three of us looked like the 3 happiest sick clowns in the whole polyclinic that day.
And I'm not afraid of admitting to that.
I'm just not proud of it.
Honest.
I know what I did wasn't right.
That I just wasted the time and money of Singaporean tax payers everywhere.
That I probably robbed someone else the energy of the doctor 'treating' me ,which could have meant life or death to them.
I also know that I just erased all righteousness away from myself.
I know I have surrendered to Satan himself.
So yeah...I know I'm wrong.
I'm not proud of that.
But I must confess that I got one hell of a kick outta that little 'adventure' I embarked upon with my friends~
Not too young to be free.
Not too old to be wrong.
Guess that's the only shield of defence I have for myself now anyway.
Not that I'm worth defending though~
haha~
I'm barely 17~
relax~~~
error
10:09 pm