Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Sunday, March 20, 2005

Irony.


Irony.


Sometimes I wonder why am I always doing things that are against my principles.
Things I'm not proud of.
Things I never wanted to do in the first place.

Other times I spend it musing over why haven't I done things that I should have done.
Things I know I can overcome.
Things I know are important.

Then there are times I ponder.
Why is the human race will so weak?
Why am I so weak?

I tell myself I must go to church.
But no.
I don't.

I run from the house of God.
I run from everything.

Then I run from everything else.

I tell myself I have work to complete.
But no.
I don't.

I spend it telling stories.
Telling you peeps what's going on in my so-very-restricted-life.
Reading what's going on in others' so-very-restricted-lives .
Analysing who's real who's not.
Who's true and who's not.

Later I spend my time thinking about why I didn't/did what I didn't/ did do.

Silly eh?

Frankly speaking, I'm not always nice/cheery/friendly/optimistic/strong/understanding/whatever impression as whatever impression I give you peeps .

I am human.
I have my ups.
Have my share of lows.

This is not a cry for pity.
Don't give me any.
Cos' I don't want it either.

I'm simply sick and tired of answering to lies.
Then having no answer for my own questions.


Before you peeps start sending conlolences tags...
I'm NOT depressed/stressed/tired .

I'm a happy person.
Just one who contradicts herself all the time.

Just what exactly am I driving at?
I have no idea.

I'm simply wasting my time until it's time for me to go to sleep and wake up to another day in school with no work completed.

I love school. Then I hate school.
Irony. Irony. Irony.

Afterall, irony makes the world go round doesn't it?




error

10:41 pm