

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Encore.
Encore.
brings out the life in you
Nutritional Facts.
serving size : 1 life time
% Daily Value *
Adrenaline-100%
CCA- 100%
Energy- 100%
Fellowship- 100%
Fun- 100%
Love- 100%
Studies- 100%
Product of Catholic Junior College
*percent daily values are based on 100% participation.
What about CJ's orientation?
2 words.
It ROCKS!!!!
I mean, 5 days of nothing but fun, fun, fun,fun, lame,lame,LOUD,LOUD and did I mention FUN??
That even though I came in knowing just a handful of homosapiens.
That even though I came in blur and lost.
And I must admit something.
CJ is truly A HELL LOT more happening then AJ.
Sorry, but it's true.
At least to me ok?
LOL~
Let's see now, the first 2 days weren't so exciting. Cos' we were in IGs [Index Groups] , and I so happened to get the nightmare of OGLs and OGFs everywhere be it HCI, RJ, PJ, YJ or AJ.
I got a dead fish group .
The horror!
Then again, I'm no longer an OGF am I ?
Heck!
Hmm...got my class only on Monday morning.
1T39.
The verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry last class.
The 'just opened' class due to the whole 'dragon-baby craze' .
Maybe people of that era thought that having a dragon baby was cool.
Whatever.
HAHA~
Let's see now, my class comprises of ZERO 1st intakers as of yesterday, today one new girl came in, and she's a 2nd intaker~So that sorta broke our record of having ZERO first intakers. [Altogether now. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW]
hehe~
Other then that.....my class ROX! haha~
Yep yep , like this class alot.
=)
So orientation continued , just that now, in classes.
And we're not a dead fish class!
Hooray!
Had a blast at Sentosa yesterday.
Yes, we went to Sentosa for orientation yesterday. [CJ booked the entire stretch of palawan beach for us! ]
Nothing but one whole day of fun in the rain, then sun plus sand plus sea!
Those who've lessons have started already....NANNY NANNY POO POOO!
lol~
I'm mean, yay!
Then yesterday, after our Sentosa orientation, 1T39 went to pasta mania's for dinner.
Wah.
My facilitator was F-R-E-A-K-Y during dinner, ok, more than usual. lol!
[Jk ah Dom.]
He was like telling all who were interested what he thinks this particular person is like in nature.
And he got like 9 out of 10 correct???
MY GAWD.
And he's only known us for like what?
1 and a half days???
Also, when I say nature, I mean the really deep stuff, you know, the kind only people who you loveeeeeeeeeeeeee just about close to DEATH would know .
What he said about me was....well....VERY true.
It was something along the lines of something like "you...like to better everything including yourself and the situation around you. You are a very vocal person...there's little you'll keep to yourself...And compared to the others, what's troubling you is not that significant in your life as the rest of them..."
1 and a half days.
O-h M-y G-O-D .
But the next part was kinda waaay out lah~
haha!
Too bad Dom!
Try harder next time!
Today was our finale.
Ilden ROX man!
And I swear that from now on, I'll try to urm 'embrace' pink into my lifestyle~~ -.-"
We were like all decked out in pink gear.
For me, I only used a pink hair rubber band, and pink clips, eye mask and balloon.
The more hardcore-ed ones had pink wrist bands, pink hair, pink t-shirts, pink face paint and o course, pink balloons and eye masks.
And I must admit, the pink panther banner 1T39 made was REAL cute [ok, w/o the eyes, cos' the eyes just looked freaky~]. All thanks to our little artist! Urm....forgot her name~
Damn I'm lousy~wahahha~
As the tone of this entry suggests, I'm STILL DAMN HIGH! WOOOHOOO!
Now, if only I had enough dough to go out with Ilden~
T.T
Now does anyone here care to sponsor me?
error
10:37 pm