

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, March 27, 2005
Easter.
Easter.
"On Easter, Christians should go to church. "
Heard that somewhere, long ago.
Then I heard it again today.
Ok, saw it.
Today I went to Chao Yan's church [ Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church. ] for Easter service .
WOW right?
lol~thank elizabeth for it k ? She's the one 'begging' me to go with her to Chao Yan's church. So yeah, technically I really must thank her for 'begging' me to go.
Thanks eliz !
For begging me to go to church and also for the easter chocs !
Really appreciate it.
Let's see now...I woke up at 7:00 am [aren't u people proud of me ? lol] then rushed allllllllll the way to Ang Mo Kio MRT station to meet Elizabeth and her friends .
We then wandered about AMK cos' we couldn't find the bus stop with bus 132.
Heck. We didn't even know which direction was the church in.
And because we were really running late, we decided to grab a cab-xi [ a cross between a cab and a taxi cos I can't really decide on which to use~].
As blur as it could get, us the super sleepy and unwoken quadret just told the cab-xi driver to drive us to some AMK church without telling him the name of the church ! And AMK beign as big as it is, would so definately have more than one church now wouldn't it?
So that cheating/blur/lying/blluffing cab-xi criver took us to " Christ The King Church" . And as silly as this recount already is, it got worse! We walked up and down every single staircase we could find in search of a level 3 when all the stairs either don't lead to level 3 or the door is locked.
Then, we did what any normal, lost, panicky and late group of girls would do. We got elizabeth to call Chao Yan~~
"Where are you all? "
"We at staircase B, the one with the thru access to level 3 wannn"
"stay where u are."
later.............
"Where are you all? "
"We're at the main gate. "
"You're at the wrong church, I don't see you all. "
DIAO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SI CAB-XI DRIVER!! KAPOK MY HARD-BEGGED $1 !
And I was wondering why are people from that 'methodist' church using holy water to mae the sign on the cross before entering the church~
-.-"
lol~
We then took yet another cab, this time, slightly wiser, this time we told the guy to bring us to AMK methodist church.
And we managed to get the right place this time.
About the service, all I can say is....
Thank you Lord.
For putting me at the right place.
At the right time.
First, Catholic JC.
Now, to a methodist church.
He never left me now did he ?
I know this sounds wrong and not 'correct' in Christian terms...
But I really felt as though He left me.
As though He's no longer a part of my life.
As much as I tried and try to convince myself that He's always with me...I just can't come to terms with what the gospel had said.
I mean.
How do you expect me to believe something which I can't see ??
How do you expect me to belive something which is filled with words claiming to be the truth when the writers themselves were not sure of their faith ?
As fantastic as God's good news is , I simply can't take it as that.
What I can take though, is that Corica's apple strudels ARE heavenly~
Now that, is no myth or legend.
error
10:14 pm