

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Clearing Air.
Clearing Air.
I think I really should clear up some misunderstandings...
I'm NOT angry at anyone.
No one in particular anyway.
Mostly I'm angry at only one person.
And that's your's truly.
So yeah...relax...if I'm angry at anyone..I'm not so nice to not tell u peeps that toot's name.
Mean as always~
Yup, that's me.
lol~
Today...
Had dinner with Grace, June and Angel...
A.K.A , my mummy, my family pig and my grandma~~
All I can say is....
Man...I love you people to DEATH.
Ok, that sounds creepy/freaky/scary/awkward.
But really.
Nothing beats laming and crapping without any damned worries about any damned examinations/tests/tutorials/lectures/SPAs/JAE/4 A'levels/etc... with u peeps.
Miss you all.
And that even though we just parted like what ? 5 hours ago?
Geez I am emo~
haha~
Shan't bore you peeps with further elaboration on my emo-ness~
It's embarrassing k?
Examples...ermm...*hint : the day results were out...
*hint 2: what I did before I even got my results slip...
Sidetrack. VERY far.
Angel's scared of watching Constantine with me~~~
lol~
Something about my reactions being farney[to her] during the whole stretch of Constantine~
We were laughing when the whole theatre was freaked out can?
lol~
But nevertheless, cool movie.
Freaky at times.
But cool.
Back to topic.
Emotional.
Can't help it.
The inbuilt female mechanism?
The genetics stuff?
Or just another "girl-thing" ?
Haha~
And I'm so gonna fart/burp/maybe both the whole night away[gross]~
Who call u all make me laugh so hard~
See lah~ too much air went into the wrong tube liao~
It's 3:00 am +++
What did you expect?
lol~
error
3:22 am