

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Lunar New Year Greetings.
Chinese [Lunar] New Year Eve!
Personally I don't really like CNY greetings in English due to my "cheena beliefs".
Call me antique or Conservative or whatever you people wanna lable me as but I hold onto to my traditions strongly. I'm as culturally-rooted as an Angsana is rooted to the Singaporean soils.
Then again...
Like I even care what you people think of me~
[SO MEAN!]
Haha~
But for the benefit of the "ang-moh kias" and the "I hate Cheena gang" .....
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL !!
Wish you all a prosperous Year of the Rooster ahead!!
Hope all of you enjoy one heck of a "harvesting-session" this year.
Also...
Don't lose sleep over all the upcoming majong or taidi sessions.
Don't neglect your health[and weight] over the numerous makan outbursts.
Don't be anti-social and not talk to any of your cousins [like me].
Don't be a wuss and cry over the sum of ang-pao money collected this year.
Lastly....
Have fun!
Be merry!
Indulge!
Chill!!
Then work off the calories when the holidays are over!!
Lol~
error
7:19 pm