Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Friday, February 04, 2005

Letting Things Flow.


Letting Things Flow.


For the first time in my entire blogging 'career' , I have nothing to blog about.
Nothing to be all fiery , passionate and hot-blooded about.

1 month's gone.
Chinese New Year is coming.
I didn't buy any new year clothes of my own choice cos' I was too preoccupied with school and everything else that comes attached to the whole JC-education package. My mum bought some decent looking CNY clothes for me though...t-shirts ,jeans and boardshorts....just about the only stuff I'll wear these days...can't really be bothered to dress up anyway.

Seriously, sometimes I really doubt the feminine side of myself.
My feminity.

Does it even exist?

1stly, I absolutely HATE shopping for clothes[at least for the past few months and still going on..]

2ndly, I have just about zero comments/feelings/thoughts/emotions towards the things that you people refer to as 'romantic', 'sweet','sensitive'. In fact they kind of repel from me. Or is it the other way round? Dunno. Didn't bother to pick a side.

3rdly, you'll almost NEVER heard me complimenting let alone gush about any dude which you gals label as "WAHH SOOOOO SHUAI!"or "WAHHHH SOOOO CUTE!". Not that I'm not vocal.
But if you know me realllllllllllllllllllllllly extremelllllllllllllllly welllllll...

I don't find any dude shuai or cute.
It's not that my standards are very high...
I simply have no standards set to judge a dude's looks.
So yeah~you'll probably never hear/see/sense me gushing about any dude.
Rather Bochap in that field.

Even Angel gushes about "shuai footballers" and "HANDSOME" co-workers.

*Shrugs*

Don't see any sense in gushing anyway.
I'm not targeting any groups of people, but I honestly find people gushing over someone else's looks laughable.
I really laugh at them.
Can't help it.
Didn't try not to anyway~

Ahhh~I'm so very mean. I know~
It's a gift you know~
Not many people can be that open about their own meanness.

3 weeks to the arrival of our damned, stomach-churning, gut-tickling O'level results.[Sorry to spoil the day for those who didn't know that the O'level results are coming,but yeah. It'll be out around the 24-29th February.]

And I'm having second thoughts about my subject combination.
Then again, I'm having second thoughts about my chosen stream too~


Why?

Have I told anyone of you I secretly harbour a ENORMOUS hatred for numbers since forever ? Yup~ABSOLUTELY LOVE words.

What more I have a flair for the arts and languages sooooo much more then the maths and Science..

It's like for the humanities, I won't say that I have talent for it. But these are subjects which I would seriously and gladly put my heart and soul into without complaining. Subjects I don't have to shed blood, sweat and tears over not because I find them easy. But cos' I like them.

"Choose a subject sombination with subjects you like....cos' the A'levels are NOTHING like the O'levels...and choosing subjects you like would be to your benefit..." Mrs Benjamin told me when I met her near Novena Church just now.

But if I DO choose to go into the arts... I'd be closing God-knows-how-wide a door for my future wouldn't I ?

So yeah....

Very confused now...

Pursue what I like and shutting in on myself or following what I'm expected to do and hate myself for implicating such a load upon myself.

Decisions...decisions....

Anyway~~~
Today everyone from 2305 wore their school ties the entire day. Some swapped ties, but I wasn't very keen on wearing the Catholic High tie so I just settle for PHS's tie and good Ol' BHSS's tie. I'll maybe get BHSS's prefect tie from krystelle next week~have a taste of 'prefectorial-ness' around my neck for a day. Lol~

Anyway~today during Mass Civics, we viewed this video showing the interviews of a few ex-AJCians. One of them our dear Ol' 'All Star' ! Errmm....for the benefit of those who don't know who All Star is...she's my economics tutor. Even though she's only taught me for a month...I dare say she's one of the best teachers I've ever had . Very young and fresh out of University...but her enthusiasm and sheer energy is enough to push anyone towards working hard for Economics.

Yep, one of the most 'enthu' and 'ON' teachers I've ever had.

One line from the interview which struck me the hardest was this, "I always work towards what's beyond my limits. Only then do I call that a goal, an aim, a target...."

This made me wonder.....
Am I working towards my goal?

My aim?
My target?
Or am I simply too afraid of my own limits set by myself to even take that leap forward ?
Perhaps I'm even too chicken to admit to my dreams.

"To get to the top, you must let go of something...." , one of my ODACian seniors screamed at me just the other day... She/he [can't remember] was telling me to let go to step up the rock wall...

Wow.
I never thought there was more meaning into climbing like some lizard with no suction forces on it's feet on some wall with colourful pop-outs here and there.

But....until time calls for me to take that flight, that step up....I reckon I really should root myself to sweet ol' AJC and work on making my JC-educational package work out for me.

Next target : climb atop that damned rockwall I failed to conquer on Wednesday!

Did I mention I was voted Best speaker for my class's Speak Ezee session? [Speak Ezee is like a sort of presentation everyone has to make...a speech on anything that you feel strongly about...].

Best Speaker leh~

Your dear Ol' Ah listen here.

=D

All Thanks to Mrs R. Poh.

Thanks Mrs Poh!



error

6:35 pm