

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Let Go.
Don't comment. I don't want to hear it.
I reached out.
I held on.
I waited.
But what's the point?
No there's no point.
Yet I held on.
My hand stretched out.
My voice going sore.
I was waiting.
One day I stopped.
I got tired.
I fell.
I looked up.
I looked around.
Looked everywhere.
But no.
I don't see you.
Yet I held on.
I thought so.
I thought not.
I said it.
My declaration sacrificed.
Now that's unsaid.
I can't go back.
Used to wish that I could.
But no.
Now I see it differently.
I see you with her.
I feel nothing.
Cos' I'm breathing.
The 1st time in so long.
I'm breathing.
I thought all's gone when you're gone.
Thought I was never gonna get out.
Never gonna Step up.
Never gonna Let go.
HAHA!
I did.
I did it.
I got over it.
I could finally let go.
Complication,Confusion,paranomia.
No more.
No more.
No more.
Simplicity.
That's all that I want.
So let me breathe.
error
1:29 am