Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fly away.


Fly Away.

Two of Soke's friends from Bukit Panjang Govt. High crashed into AJ OFFICIALLY.

Yup, they went through the whole "get-a-visitor's-pass" crap so that they could follow my class wherever we went be it lectures or tutorial sessions.

During Speak Ezee [a program AJ devised to help all it's J1s master the art of speech-making and presentation,ok at least that was what they WANTED the program to do~], we kinda forced them to tell us how SAJC and ACJC are.

Well...other then the food and facilities and uniform...I'm not impressed.
At all.
In fact I'm so darn glad that I didn't go AC or SA.

Go AC...need to pay for like EVERYTHING ?

What happened to "make education available to all" ??
And there's the racism there. [though she said she THINKS they were really just joking for fun]
And the social classes. [though she said everyone was nice]
And the much speculated[and expected] bloody rich, freaking partying and "ang-moh-lised" school culture. [which she wasn't that comfortable about.]

And mind you, this gal came across as a really socialble and friendly gal. Quite Hip in fact.
Despite that....she feels kinda left out in AC.

Wow.

At that very second I decided to AVOID going to ACJC as much as possible [sorry kway teow!].
It's just not me.

I'm used to and LOVE the school culture that I've undergone in all of my previous schools.

That your degree of wealth don't matter.
That your previous school won't bring about any stereotyping of what kinda person you are.
That you race doesn't mean a thing.
That education should be made "easily available to all".

SA....the other girl said that SA's school culture is very much similar to AC just less xiong and less rich~

Like if you weren't a Saint, people there go "Uhhh?" .
Haha~
But...I don't even know whether could I even remain in AJ or not...

If I could...I'm most probably staying.
Other then the minor details and grievances about Uniform, facilities,food and school spirit....AJ rawks!!!

Haha~

Also.
A proper, unofficial, unplanned, unexpected class outing at last!!!
Erm....my AJ class I mean.

Today we went to AMK Kbox !
Went Kboxing!

Can you peeps believe that's the first time I've been to Kbox ??
Laggy I know~~I can't really live with that fact as well~~
lol~

There we got this HUGE room with about 4-5 mikes
Initially everyone was kinda awkward with the mikes and all.
All didn't know whether should they start singing or are they off-key and other not-very-important stuff.

But as the sweet seconds passed the ever so very shy gals in my class warmed up to the cool metal mike and started singing--OFF KEY!! lol~
Damn farney cos everyone's singing and everyone's off-key so nobody really knows who's zhao xia and all~

But I think I went off-key quite [ok,let's be open,rationale adults here] VERY frequently went off-key~but what the heck?
lol~

So yeah..we sang quite a wide variety of mostly Chinese mandopop songs by Jay Chou,S.H.E, Fish Leong and ALOT more...

And I'm now "H" from S.H.E!!! [Sorry. Hello.E ( I forgot what E stands for ) ]

And YES, kaiyang kept hogging the mike,the gals were shy,soke almost shattered glass,Ryan can't sing for nuts,KianLin and brandy are strippers and Guang Wu was super hyper~~

Towards the end of our erm "singing" session, we started screaming and jumping instead of singing just for kicks~

Damn LOUD, NOISY ,CRAZY but FUN!!!
And we kept taking pictures while we sang.
Can't wait for them to be out, we did some pretttttttttttty "cute" poses. Guys included.
lol~

Yup, most of the peeps from my class got thier voices broken [again, for the guys] but Soke and I are still VERY high on adrenaline yah? Still have my ever so beautiful,delightful,soft,sweet,innocent voice with me~

yay~my class so very rawks!!

S23/05 RAWKS!!!



error

9:06 pm