

CREDITS
designer:haryani
*this is where you peeps come in to clap and cheer and applaud!*
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Exhilaration!
Exhilaration!
Remember I told you peeps I'm in AJ ODAC now?
Remember the rockwall I FAILED to overcome a few weeks ago?
Don't remember I bring you go AJ rockwall to check for my lost dead cells and also for you to bang your head against the wall~
Anyway...
Today there was ODAC.
As the weeks pass, fewer and fewer people are turning up for ODAC.
Kinda reminds me of BHSS NPCC and other uniform groups in just about every other school..
First week, everybody's so happy and enthu about everything.
Second week, some are getting sian of how things work and stop turning up.
Third week, interested pon, not interested also pon.
Eh! Last week I didn't pon k!!
At least not deliberately..
I went for OGF interview...and I got abit blur with my timeslott that's all...
Ok~back to topic.
Today. The 23rd of February 2005.
I, Alison Lee Yiling overcame 1 wall!!!!
Lol~
Like nothing much eh?
But I'm still extremely exhilarated by the FACT that I completed one wall.
And I don't feel tired after that climb either~
but maybe cos' I've learnt my lesson the first time...
1. Use your toes, not the sides of your feet to climb.
2. Don't panic and worry about falling cos come on...u're belayed remember?? [yah~I forgot that the other time~]
3. Don't EVER think about giving up .
4. Rely more on your leg muscles then your arm muscles, your arms CMI no matter how fit you think you are lahh~
5. Step Up. Step Up. Step Up.
6. Reflect on past failures...
Yay~going on a sea expedition during March.
Sorta a "goodbye camp" for us J1s...especially those who would be leaving AJ after the first three months.
Results out anytime this week.
No use praying cos it's all decided already.
No benefits to you for losing sleep over it cos' it's over anyway.
No help whining and worrying and maybe even crying if you get what you don't want to [choy!] . No point in crying over split milk.
Now's the time for true hardcore reflection.Time for plans A,B,C and perhaps even D.
What do you want?
Who do you wanna be?
Where are your eyes set?
How are you getting there?
Yeah..
Just thought I better ATTEMPT to calm some wreaks of Nerves before D-Day arrives.
Cos'I doubt I'd be in the right state of mind to calm wreaks then too.
But no matter what happens...
Remember that it had happened for a reason.
One you'd probably only know after a light year or so..
If you suay........... maybe even never.
So yeah.
Sit back .
Chill.
And what will be, SHALL be.
Despite this...
The future won't be...if you won't let it be.
Neither would it be if you won't let it be.
Understand class???
Lol~
relax lah...
that "colour of the envelope" thingy is most probably fake too.
MOE so boliao come and colour code everyone when they can do so in a swish of the ever so sophisticated modern mouse in mere split-seconds meh?
Bleah~
error
10:27 pm