

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, February 19, 2005
DA HOTDOG HOUSE!!!
DA HOTDOG HOUSE!!!
Family day!!
AJ FUNFAIR!!
LoL~
yeppp~today marks the end of my daily" eat hot-dogs-to-find-right-taste and decoration of boards and signages" regime!
Nevertheless I had blast by blasts of fun preparing of the funfair!
This is despite the occasional[ok,let's be honest...FREQUENT] despair and negativity which everyone had about aj having a funfair[mugger island remember?]. Through all[and alot of them]Odds, we prevailed and SOLD OUT all of our tasty/delicious/scrumptious/palatable/edible hot dog buns!
Haha~
Here I really must give Uncle George all the credit for all the tasty/delicious/scrumptious/palatable/edible hot dog buns [definitely MORE than our's] which he made for us Balestierians all these years...
It was my remembrance of those hotdog buns that triggered off my numbskull's "ideas section" to propose a hotdog bun sale during the funfair.
Thank alot Uncle George!!
Love the hotdog buns!!
Like he's even gonna see this~~
Ok~here I resolve to thank uncle George when we go collect our results.
No matter how I do.
No use mopping over that now right???
Hmmm.....I said I made all the first shift hotdogs right?
Did I mention I started a fire too?
LOL~
How did I start the fire...it was a hell lot faster than the time when I had to start a bbq fire during ODAC camp~
You peeps want the formula?
1. Toast a bun with cheese in it on a toaster.
2. When u see alittle smoke coming off the bun, turn the bun over.
3.Now the cheese is on the under side remember??
4.Nope. You forget.
5.And the cheese becomes all chao ta and sooty.
6.Repeat the above with MORE cheese falling onto the metal thingy below the grill.
7.Ladies and Gentlemen [if they even exists in this time and age], Ladies and gentlemen[NOT], you have a fire.
I was like ,"OMG!! WAD DO I DO?? WAD DO WE DO?? HOW HOW HOW?? WHAT IF THOSE COUNCILORS SEE THIS??? HOW??????????????" .Yeah~Soke also~but not as kan chiong as I~
Luckily we had Boon Kiat and Kun Lin [SURPRISE SURPRISE!] there~
Boon kiat tried his UTMOST to calm us down while Kun Lin[yes, nose digging kun lin] took out that revolting lump of burning carbon.
Eh~scary k~~
my mother's toaster leh~
Did you think I was actually worried about the signboards catching fire?
Lol~no lah...sign board also SUPER important...I woke up at 6:30 am for that K!
Haha~
Yup, so sell-able our hotdogs were that the 3rd shift people didn't even have a chance to make the hotdogs cos they're all SOLD OUT.I repeat, SOLD OUT! Cheese first . [thanks Uncle George!!]
Later...Vanessa came! And she hugged me when I was making our so very sell-able and delicious and tasty.....hotdogs~nice of the gal eh?
Then just walked around with Krys,Van and eliz [who all FORCED me to buy their eye-ball juice.] Even later...grand aunt[XY,the male genetic makeup...lol~] came!
Haha~I thought I lost my deaaaaaaaaaaaaar KK[K700i] when I reached into my pocket and find...NO HP!!
Yeah~dropped it at 16/05's stall~
Thanks to Iza for finding O' so very precious handphone of mine.
After the whole "MY HP IS GONE" hoo haa....my grandma came! Erm, Angel I mean~
Then we pretty much just hanged around and walked around in the sweltering heat. I could literally feel my hands melting man, from the cheese that is~
Our tour around Aj saw Angel knowing quite a number of people in Aj. [Si Angel~~after 1st 3 months dun wanna cum aj~]. Turns out she was Jolene's[Kry's and Elizabeth's classmate] classmate in primary school~
Hours later....Angel and XY had to go, so I went to find SoKe they all...go sit the bloody freaky and scary and creepy VIKING!!
Lol~
Mini and pathetic lah that thing...same as the one BHSS had a few years back..
NVM~scream for fun~
In front of me, Soke Soke.
Behind me, Wan Su.
AhLong and scream queen.
OMG~~~~~~
NVM! I scream with them!
LOL~
haha~then the day pretty much ended...at 1 pm.
Lame~
NVM! I had alot of fun anyway~
And after that Soke Soke, Zi Zi,Su Su, Gang Khu[ryan, not the siao canoeing one] went to take NEOs!
We sorta cheated poor Ryan to go take Neos with us~
Shan't elarborate, makes me look bad~BWAHAHAHAHA~
Gang Khu!
SRY AH!!
Guess I am beginning to see AJ in a whole new light now .
23/05 rawks!!!
error
4:39 pm