

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, January 09, 2005
Releasing Steam.
Releasing Steam.
It's Sunday night. Ace Ventura's on TV. Ren Chi Charity Show's on TV. Here I am, online, without MSN. ARHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yeah, online, without the fun of being online.
Screw MSN BETA lah~~Sheesh!
*Note to self. Paste link to my blog on MSN when I'm FINALLY able to go on, so that the Virtual community don't think that I've been kidnapped by aliens or something.*
Ok! Woke up damn late ( by my standard) at 11 am today. ARH! Angel msged me at 9 to go for breakfirst k~~Anyway, went to town today, alone.
It was alright actually, walking around aimlessly with what you want in mind , without anyone's thoughts messing up your's, quality time with yourself . Makes shopping alot less complicated you know? Ok~that's just me.
Reason behind lonesome shopping trip? XY DIE DIE also must get Angel a birthday present no matter how I tried to explain to her that Angel wouldn't want a b'day present cos she doesn't really need or want anything now. Gave up trying to explain and since the rest of the peeps are either working/busy/uncontactable/don't want to be contacted/I lazy to contact, I went to find something for Angel~
Walked around, picked up quite a number of stuff for myself , something for Angel and something for Krystelle (Whose b'day is coming very soon as well~).
Everybody's out raping the ridiculously cheap sales going on just about everywhere in town, families rushing from Taka to Tangs, Robinsons to Isetan, conveniently forgetting about the tsunami that raped Asia just a week ago.
Yeah, argue that life must go on yadah yadah , but I think a prayer session inculcated into a family's Sunday plans instead of retail therapy would have been more appropriate.
Then what am I doing out shopping? I was back in time to pay respects to the trunami hit victims k..
A national minute of silence to remember the victims was sounded off by the Singapore Civil Defence Force siren at about 6 pm, ending with another siren. What is a minute of silence? In case you don't know, it's 60 seconds of NO drumming/NO asking of dogs to shut up/NO slamming of Neighbours/NO blasting of stereos/NO playing of Xbox/NO practicing of pianos no matter how lovely you think your tunes sound/NO laughing at lame jokes/SILENCE.
Lame neighbours perhaps? But I bet someone else over at Pasir Ris or elsewhere was crapping during this minute of silence.
And they call Singapore a first world country.
Blame the media for not informing the ever so busy Singaporeans well,but when you see the flag at half mast , shouldn't you start questioning the reasons behind it ? Or do you people even give the whole 'respect' issue a hoot? Or do you even know how much these people suffered ? At least 10 pages covering the tsunami disaster on Straits Times and still compreno ('don't get it' in Spanish, I think. ) ? Shame on you!
Guess that's the bad thing about reading the papers or observing a minute of silence before blogging -- you start releasing steam online. But honestly, I really cannot stand how some people can live in their own sugar sprinkled/honey glazed/ saccharine sweet/artificially sweetened fairytale (even at the age of 16! ) without even a peephole to reality. I mean, seriously, you're about to enter adulthood, about to be able to club legally, drink legally ,about to own the keys to your freedom and still you have no link to the real world??
AGAIN, I don't blog to make anyone happy. I blog to tell you peeps what I think. And I don't care what you think about it.
Lectures are starting tomorrow. Hope I don't doze off.
AJ's audi's tables don't permit that you know.
error
9:04 pm