

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Nostalgia.
Nostalgia.
I'm on a vitamin C flush.
Yeah, I caught the common cold.
How did I catch it?
Ahh...I was training with the netball people in aj on monday[try try, see whether I wanna continue for cca or not mah~]. It was drizzling, but we carried on anyway. The typical training...running...then practice...then play a few rounds of netball lah.
After that, I rushed all the way home to grab Angel's b'day present (which I only handed to her today in the end) before meeting the rest of the HUAs. So yeah...one whole night out slightly drenched.
Here I must complain. MY MUMMY GRACE DIN HUG ME WHEN SHE SEE ME!!
Then again, she didn't hug anyone else~lol~
I was the only one still in school uniform in town at that time loh~
Nevermind. For my ah mah's treat I don't mind~haha~ Known Angel for soooooo loooooong...first time she offered us a treat ON HER OWN ACCORD leh~ So yeah, went to town, grabbed some pasta mania's pizza( 2 small ones only lah) before heading to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf for coffee and cake~~(angel treated everyone a slice of cake..not cheap k!).
There...as usual lah...crap, lame, eat, accidentally spit onto one another, lame somemore and laugh laugh laugh laugh. Just like before...Then...as usual, XY has a curfew and had to leave early..the rest of us continued terrorizing Orchard with our lameness.
Just like before.
Sheesh, all this recollection of thoughts is making me become nostalgic AGAIN.
Honestly, though the people in aj are very friendly, outgoing, nice and funny, it's just different being around them. Not that I'm anti-social or anything. I welcome them. I'm open to meeting new people. In fact I enjoy meeting new people, but...it's just not the same as being with people you've lame-ed around, crapped around, laugh around with for so many years lah...
So yeah...physically I'm always around new friends...but mentally I'm not really there.
If you're from aj and you see me fly off reality when you're talking to me...paiseh lah~
I MISS BHSS SOOO MUCHHHH!!
The canteen at aj is incomparable to bhss's airy...spacious canteen unlike the squashed up ne at aj..,clean tables and benches not like aj's rocky, old and suspiciously uncleaned for years tables and benches...fantastic food not like the over-priced stuff in aj....a plasma tv that actually shows tv shows not like some lame book advertisement like the one on aj's tv(not plasma one summore!)...
The classrooms...old...fading paint...bare walls...small....squashed up....I just don't like it lah.
Or am I just not used to aj yet?
Oh yeah, I signed up for four CCAs on top of the OGF [Orientation Group Facilitator,the other version of an OGL] registration thingy. Due to schedule crashes here and there, I cancelled two out...Going for my first ODAC [OutDoor Activity Club] meeting tomorrow...it starts at 4:30..so SORRY! Will either be VERY late or won't go for tomorrow's 4e1 class gathering~
And because of the common cold thing, please DO NOT SHARE FOOD with me. I always forget that I'm not supposed to steal food from others then returning it when I'm sick~
Nostalgia is the suffering caused by the unappeased yearning to return.
Engulfed within my nostalgia.
I miss you peeps so very much.
error
8:07 pm