

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
No. 2 Of Being an AJCian.
No. 2 Of Being an AJCian.
Today was strangely more tiring then yesterday.
That despite the fact that I consider today to be a more slacked day then yesterday~~Fatigue maybe? After just a day of JC life? Haha~
OK! I've decided on a subject combination.
1st choice--> Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics.
2nd choice-->Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Economics.
Yeah, the only difference was one has Physics the other has Biology.
I simply detest Physics and I'm ok with Biology. BUT, Physics is more useful then biology, so yeah, made the more practical choice. It wasn't a matter of listening to your heart or your head. It was a matter of your heart and mind coming to an agreement. And mine did.
Anyway, today, we bascially just played games. Continuously. I don't think that the games suggested were sian, but I guess those lamers in my group just made them seem sian. I tell you, the MALES in Tribe Zeus, Dwelling Hera were damn UNsporting,UNgentlemanly and UNenthu. Cheers by them were lukewarm and as soft as a kitty's mew. What kinda LAMERS are they? Guys with excess female hormones?? Even the gals were louder, more enthu, more sporting maybe even more gentlemany than them (and it's not because we have excess male hormones! )~~ [If you're one of the guys in my dwelling...YES, I'm toking about YOU.]
Sheesh!
Nothing special about the new cheers we learnt, lame and uncreative, just like every other JC/ institutions/ School/Polytechnic...etc...in Singapore. Guess the actual theme of ANY orientation program in Singapore is actually Lameness. [proof--> AJC and NYJC both used the same cheers which were also used by all the uniformed groups in Singapore, namely ,NPCC and SJAB and secondary schools~]
Example--->
Thunderation(what I like to call, the "barbaric cheer")
Thunder, Thunder, thunderation
We the ___ Delegation
When we cheer with determination
We create a sensation! (repeat with clapping ,stamping one foot and jumping)
This cheer was also used in NYJC can~dunno how many other schools out there use this too. But if you're an OGL, PLEASE! Come up with your own cheer~~And NO, I'm not surrendering 4e1's cheer~~
After 'school', I rushed to BHSS's CCA open house. When I finally reached there, it was just about to end.( T.T )
I had this "Welcome home..." feeling when I arrived atop B. Hill. The CCA banners everywhere...NCC playing with NPCC.....SJAB being scolded by ol' Angel...Girl Guides keeping to their store room...CO fighting for more people to join...band with their numerous flyers everywhere(including toilet bowl) ....sweets in the NPCC storeroom...the noisy kids sec ones running all over the parade square...etc....wah....Home, sweeeeeeet home!
Now I am really feeling BHSS-sick. Wasn't like this during my orientation though~lol~
Saw quite a few teachers today . They haven't changed much. Raj , as witty as ever...Er , just like the nice chem teacher the knew for the past 4 years..Romzee..aiyoh..blur as always...
Here I wonder what my JC teachers/tutors are gonna be like...will they be as inspiring as those at BHSS? Will they be as competent as everyone thought? Will they care for you as much as your parents do, as much as we need them to ?
Yep. First day trauma on the second day for you.
error
10:42 pm