

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Friday, January 21, 2005
Never Enough.
Never Enough.
The day before yesterday was Krystelle's Birthday.
That was the 19th of Jan.
Sour Seventeeen Krys-tele-Phone!
We went to Novena since she's meeting her mum and I have to go home.
Her mum invited me to stay with Krystelle and family for dinner. We went to Komala's for dinner. We ordered some North Indian set meal. The waiter took some giantic puff-like thingy which came with some curry-like-but-not-really-curry-stuff. Delicious leh! But because of my so very limited knowledge on Indian cuisine, I can't really recommend you peeps what was it that I ate~~ -.-"
OK! After a scrumptous and freeeee meal [Thanks for the treat Mrs Valladeres!! ], Krystelle and I went to Vines, where my so very dear 17 year old grandma was working at for dessert!
Si Angel, your grand daughter so filial come and visit you in work never gimme treat!! Hmph!
But the ice cream dessert from Vines was mouth-watering man!
Sian, feeling rich and want a yummy dessert, go to Vines!! [Opposite Novena Church, next to cheers!] See I so nice, help you advertise leh~Next time see me must gimme free meal ah!!
At Vines, we bullied poor Angel by asking her to recommend what's good for us. When Angel said she dunno cos she hasn't tried, we did the whole "This shows you're not interested in your work!!" shit~And whenever she walks past us, Krys and I would try to seduce her to come take a bite out of our desserts~Mean eh? Who call her don't treat us! LoL~
The next day I had PE for the first 2 periods of the day. 2 rounds warm up, 6 rounds of running, non-stop. Then comes the jumping jacks...crunches....situps...pushups....and the triceps thingy. I tell you, I can withstand any of those except the triceps thingy. I think I have like the weakest arms compared to any of you despite all the pumpings I kana-ed during NP for four whole years~
Thursdays are KILLER DAYS~~morning PE, and just about the longest day in the whole week. 4:15 ++ then end school k! Imagine if I have CCA on that day....die ahhh~~~~
The sickening thing about JCs is the long hours and the constant stuffing of information into your peabrain like in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner or somthing~~But other then that....JC rocks!! AJC specifically! Guess feelings really can be developed over time eh? At least that's the case for me and AJC.
My classmates are great! 2305 rocks! Haha~ And just a few days ago I was complaining to all who'd listen how much I dread going to school. Guess it's the people ,not the state of the building, the size of the canteen, the reputation of the school or the bitchy-ness of tutors that truly matter in a school eh?
Anyway..........yesterday after school, I went to Krystelle's place for a bbq.
On my way there, I met Bernice so we went together.
On the bus, we saw Ms Lee Yup Ping [Our so very 'dear' combine Humanities teacher]. Ehh....she's changed her hair style. It's longer, softer,blacker, straighter and it was even wavy. o.O Scary ehhhhhhhh! Other then her hair...her dress sense and face did not change, AT ALL. So can you peeps picture the old Ms Lee, without her flyaway, tangled up, greying and dry as grass hair ?? From the back she looked like some rich taitai who paid one hell of a sum of money to get her hair done, upfront.....Ol' fierce, grouchy,brooding Ms Lee. Bernice didn't want to go say hi...so yeah, didn't manage to talk to her. Or should say, didn't try to talk to her.
Yeah....haven't been to Krystelle's place for about 2 years already. Krystelle Frances Valladeres! Be honoured! I still remember how to get to your place K!
Most people from 4e1 and a few others from other classes were there.
There, we were damn disorganised. Everyone was like "Where's the pasta??", "Where are the chicken wings??" , Where is the fire starter??" .Lol~ So we were scurrying up and down Krystelle's place and back [we must have developed some real nice calf muscles eh? loL~] In the end we only started eating around 9:30~
After that, everything was nice and slow. Some of them playing ping pong , which seemed more like a ping pong/tennis/badminton/squash session by the way that they're playing[u peeps hit my teeth with the ping pong!! U ppl heng my tooth didn't fall off k!]~Others just sat around chatting, attempting to push each other down the pool some guys playing with the bbq pit, another boliao cluster playing the game of life.
Did I mention I won? Haha~I was a Journalist [ooooooh!] had a husband and a daughter leh! Lol~millionaire from the game of life crapping here~ be amazed! Lame lah that game, but very entertaining nevertheless.
What I found most amusing about this class gathering was the fact there was no gambling at all. No taidi, no majong, no blackjack...nothing! Just good clean fun~
Angel, Prise and I crashed over at Krystelle's place after the whole bbq ended around 11 something. Like typical of girls, we chatted alllllllllll night, all the way until 3 am going to 4 am like that before I surrendered to my fatigue and skipped to Lala land~
Next morning (which is today) Angel and I went to Spinellis' for coffee and brunch...coffee....sweet, sinfully fatening partries...a confidant....what more could a girl ask for?
Scarcity. Therefore alot more.
There's so so so much more I want out of this life.
And it doesn't just stop there.
Sometimes, in order to acheive something or aquire some other thing, greed is needed.
The desire to want, a need to badly need it, a simple "I want" must be there. When to stop...that's another topic altogether, it's personal and personally, mine does not end here. I want so much more...
Like a light blue Creative Zen Micro which every single electrical appliance store doesn't sell!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!
Lol~
=P
error
11:14 pm