Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Saturday, January 01, 2005

The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life.


The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life.


On the last day of 2004 , I went out with the peeps from BHSS NPCC to countdown.

We went to Cineleisure, which was so bloody packed just like every other place on New Year's eve, to watch Meet the Fockers. (Ermm..I know I promised quite a number of people I'll watch 'Meet The Fockers' with them, so yeah, I won't break promises here. I'll watch it over and over again if I have to~ +.+" ) .

We then walked around Orchard aimlessly , debating on where to go to countdown before we somehow decided to go Esplanade.

Here, I must complain about something.

Cineleisure Cheers cheated me of my money!!! Have any of you heard of a bottle of mineral water (not cold) being sold for $2 at an NTUC owned store??? Crap ah!!

OK....Cool down....breathe.....1...2.....3...ok~~

We then made our way to Esplanade, leaving behind a long trail of sprayed snow on Orchard. [Boys will be boys~ =.="]

By the time we actually countdown-ed, we had managed to towed along quite a number of other non-NPCC and even some non-BHSS peeps to countdown with us at the Esplanade.

I think we missed the correct timing to countdown, but, heck, we started doing our own countdown before spraying and running around like a bunch of immature tweens . Managed to cheat Grace of her spray can and went on spraying after I used up my last can. Lol~


They kept calling me drunk cos' of my sunburn =.=" ~~I don't drink k!!

The aftermath of all that frenzy remains kinda fuzzy in my head ,maybe cos I had less than 5 hrs of beauty sleep?

Anyway~All the train and bus services had ceased by the time we wanted to go elsewhere so we were left stranded outside Raffles City's Starbucks. Mouth dry and stomach roaring, most of us grabbed a frappe there before planning on where to go next . (We ton the whole night!)

Next hour was wasted trying to grab a damned cab-xi ( Jeffrey came up with this~) . It was like every cab-xi which flew past us was either 'Hired' , 'On Call' or taken. DANG! Can you peeps imagine our frustration and sian-ness from the whole "haha! I have a cab-xi and you suckers don't! "
thing ??

Nevermind. New Year's Day. Chill .

Eventually, we caught a cab-xi. Made our way to the kopitiam near YongZhi's place .

When I was ordering my teh-C, I noticed this weird lao tiko who kept smiling and winking at me. I thought , "Ah gong is being nice on New Year's Day..nothing else..nothing else.." , so I ignored him naturally.

You'd think he'd got the hint and backed off wouldn't you?

But NO~ That siao lao tiko went to stand at the side of our table, still smiling and winking at me . I'm NOT being paranoid. He was really directing at me . Take it or leave it.

Eli and the rest of them told me to ignore, so yeah, I TRIED to ignore .

But later on, he went to stand right opposite my side of the table and worse still, he started to use his hands to do some sign language. I didn't look , but from the looks on the rest of the peeps' faces and my glimpse of that siao tiko , it was definately not something like "Happy New Year! May God Bless you! " that kinda thing.

He persisted. He continued using sign language. He moved on to speaking. OMG. I won't type here what he said, cos, frankly, I'm still very freaked out by it .

He didn't stop. My blood pressure was rising. My heart went over the speed limit . I fiddled with my handphone to stop myself from pointing the middle finger to that bloody ass . I can honestly say that, that was the very first time in my life whereby I was so friggin pissed off to almost point the middle finger. First.

I glared , he laughed, totally ignorant of my glare.

We finally left that kopitiam after some time,(I think the rest of them sensed my 'freaked-out-ness' ) for the playground .

There, we just chatted and played in the playground. Kids these days are very poor thing. Their playgrounds have no sand, no swings, no seesaws, no rope walls, no low ceilings to climb atop...etc...What kick could a kid get out of simply sliding down a less than 1 metre slide ?

Sheesh~

At around 7 am, we then made our way home.

Not me and Angel though. We went to grab our morning chow! We walked around the unwoken Toa Payoh for a while . Everything seemed so calm , so slient . What really made us smile for some reason was the sight of this grandmother holding her granddaughter's hands so gently , walking towards the wet market . Nice..

My very first meal of 2005 was spent at YaKun, with my darling grandma, Angel~We talked . About our past. About our future. About everything .

I finally crash landed back to base camp (Ol' lovely blue blue room of mine~) at 9 am.

If you're one of those hardcore party-goers, my way of ushering in 2005 might seem sian and all, but then again I don't care about what you think do I ? All that matters is that I enjoyed myself (besides the lao tiko thing).

I found peace and serenity within.
I found time to reflect .
Time to be thankful for what Life has lased upon me.
Be it good or bad .[I was killed to be reborn stronger, not weaker, so...yeah, I don't blame anyone or anything for what was rained on me.]
Time to stop time .

I'm so looking forward to what '05 is gonna bring me . What surprises? What challenges? Who am I gonna meet? Who am I gonna love? And SO SO SO much more !

"What about your New Year Resolutions? "

Personally, I feel that New Year Resolutions rarely, if not, NEVER cease to be realised. So...I have no New Year Resolution this year. That way, what I want will surely come. Lol~

Come on '05 !
Hit me with your best shot.
I dare you to.
Cos' I'm not afraid .

"I am unwritten
can't read my mind
I'm undefined
I'm just beginning
the pen's in my hand
ending unplanned...

Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten."

Unwritten by Natasah Bedingfield .

Happy New Year Peeps !
Luv ya peeps !


=D


Praise God! My dad's FINALLY home!

=D

*Ps. I added a new link. Click on the animated banner with the crayons.Check it out. Please.




error

8:54 pm