

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Saturday, December 04, 2004
Wish LIst.
Wish List.
This is for those who REALLY don't know what to get me for my birthday or die die also MUST get me something for my birthday or those who MUST get me something I like for my birthday. But then, all the above is not necessary lah...it's the thought that counts after all, so anything you peeps get I'll LOVE it to the core!
Things I need.
1.Puma pencil case (black one)
2.Wallet(dunno which one now,cos Xy just bought another one of my wallet infatuations,sobz!!)
3.Creative Zen micro(if you wanna splurge...I don't mind!!)
4.nike shoes (if you wanna splurge...)
Take note ahh,here comes a list of DON'Ts.
Don't
-get me anything with seals or lychees in it.
-get me any stuffed toys.(I have sinus remember??)
-get me anything lovey-dovey.
OK...guess that's about all.
Happy shopping for my prezzie!! Remember it's the thought that counts! =)
Love ya peeps! Miss me when I'm away ahh!!
error
9:11 pm