

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Lol~So happy and satisfied now. Hmm...before,when I found out that the wallet I wanted was bought by XY, when I found out that the Puma pencil case I so wanted was out of stock and when I found out that the shoes I wanted didn't have my size...I was SOOOOO VERRRRY HEARTBROKEN AHHH! Guess like what angel always says, "Everything happens for a reason...Very profound of me hoh??" ,therefore my loss before was in fact a gain just waiting to be mine right? Haha~ Anyway,went to see Juneeee work just now. She let me and my kway teow try all the nice cookies. And when Juneee and I were chatting, that greedy piggie kway teow of mine just kept stuffing her mouth with the cookies. Delicious cookies! Just wished I wasn't so broke~ Sobs~ Wanted to go see the Mei Nu( also known as Grace,my sweeetie mummy~) in her what angel descibed as 'UGLY' OG uniform. But because of the friggin non-stop rain I didn't visit my mummy at work. These days,it seems like everyone I know is working. Kinda envious of them. Maybe even jealous. Then go find a job from your dad's place lah! Your dad there sure got opening one wad~ That's not me. I don't take back doors. I want to be employed because of my own competence. Not because my dad owns a chain of shoe shops all over the world and I'm his little girl. Absolutely not. Also,even if I work in one of my dad's shops,I don't think I could bear the constant "TOWKAY KIA!!" ringing in my ears. Then go find work elsewhere lah. Hello? How to? Away for more than one third of my holidays, you tell me. Which employer would want to employ some kid who could only work for about 10 days plus and has just about zero work experience? So yeah...in that sense I'm kinda jealous of all you peeps with jobs. With an avenue of new experiences and new happenings ,the holidays would be more entertaining eh? Me? Guess I'll just be around finding other experiences outside my pigeon hole. Window shopping...slacking in the pool,chilling out at someone's place,learning how to do new stuff...reading...blogging.. Not sucha sian holidays this round eh? Lol~
Friday, December 17, 2004
Updates & the Whole 'Work' thing.
Updates & the Whole 'Work' thing.
Went shopping with my kway teow today.
Shopped around Jurong point,Wisma,Taka.
Extremely broke now. My dad's so gonna kill me. Nevermind,I feel really content right now nevertheless. Lol~ That's cos' I bought just about everything I really liked and needed today.
Bought:
error
9:41 pm