Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Respect.


Respect.


[ Please put a flower on front of your nick to respect the people who died due to the tsunami. as soon as you've done it, please pass this msg to everyone in your list. thank you) ]

Seen this message flying all over MSN yet?
Did you do as it said?
Did you put
(F) in front of your display name?

If you did, shame on you.
At least, that's how I feel.

WHY???!!!??? I'm merely showing Respect for those who were killed by the tsunami on the 26th of Dec ain't I ???

No. You're absolutely not.

A flower for Respect? Flowers, beautiful and pure as they might seem will eventually wilt and die. Is that what respect is? Is that fit enough to represent Respect?

Respect, as
www.dictionary.com defines, is to feel or show deferential regard for; esteem. It is eternal, it is everlasting, until the object of respect does something dishonorable . Something horrible.

Also, how is a flower in front of your display able to express respect? It is nothing other then a virtual showing, a hard, emotionless digital expression , just another online thing .

I bet that a few days later, slowly, one by one, you people will drop the flower. What is this? Respect for a day? 2 days? 3 at most? Now, I know you people mean well and all, but have you really gave this whole 'Respect' thing one solid thought? Or is it just another "erm.... i'm just passing a message..." or "now all my msn people all put...so I just put loh..." .

Then, when I present my argument, they just "OK loh...then I also don't put..." .

Allamat!!! What is becoming of us!!

"Don't care lahh.."

Omigosh~

What happened to 'what I think...' , 'what I feel...' ,'what I want...' ??
Why does everything we do have to be subjected to the cruel fate of being judged by the people around us?

When did we stop being free to be you and me?

Respect.
Honestly, I think that the best way to show respect is to help those still caught between life and death, those still fighting for their lives , those left behind by the dead.

This can perhaps come in the form of monetary donations or material donations such as food, blankets ,mats...etc...maybe even blood.


Yeah. Find one day we all go and donate blood!!

OK~my point of view again.

Take it and chew on it before digesting or leave it .

What is Respect to you?
It's definately not a (F) in front of my display name to me.



error

1:37 pm