

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Nevertheless I had LOADS of fun in China. Played with this family of five traveling with us. Apparently the 16 yr old dude also applied for Anderson. What a small world. Lol. Anyway, this trip turned out to be more entertaining then what I thought. Also,because I spent so much time traveling in a bus full of sleeping tourists,I had plenty of time for my own thoughts to float in the music playing in my ears. The bumpy bus ride made me think alot of my past, my future and how bloody cold China is. It was my life story playing at 50 km/hr right before my eyes. Weird. But very refreshing. There were the ups. The downs. The tears. And all that love. Best form of travel entertainment I must say. Something to clear up my cerebral hemisphere, something to open up my mind. A holiday from normal mind processes. Amusing how easily we get so trapped in our little worlds of darkness when the light is staring right in front of us. Amusing how the coldness of our physical feelings bring the warmth of our mental feelings.
I'm finally 16. Hurray.
Thursday, December 16, 2004
Refreshments anyone?
Refreshments anyone?
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!
Arrived home at roughly 1+ in the morning but EXTREMELY refreshed for some reason.
Anyway....The trip was a really 'mind-opening' experience. It was a trip of many firsts and numbers too.
It was...
And many more which I can't recall at the moment...
Numbers because...
Amusing how one very butt-stiffening bus ride is able to set the heart and soul free.
Other then the above...I have only one thing to say before I end this post.
Thank God for clean toilets, high humidity and soaring temperatures.
error
7:49 pm