

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
My Christmas wish list.
My Christmas Wish List.
What do you want this Christmas?
"No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
Everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And Love would never end
This is my grown up Christmas list."
Why such a list?
"I'm not a child, but my heart still can dream"
Came across this while reading the papers today.
The world hasn't changed much has it? Wars are still being fought. Hearts are still being ripped off. Tears are still being sacrificed. And brothers are still fighting each other.
And to think the recording of History is to help Man NOT repeat the same stupidity again and again and again.
There are racial lines everywhere you see. Your grandma telling you not to play with that muslim friend of yours. Your father disallowing you to have a sleepover at your Indian friend's place just because they are Indian. Yourself discriminating otheres just because of their skin colour. What happened to "Regardless of race,language or religion" ?
I disagree with Angel. I don't think it's us the Chinese who are the most racist. I think that we think that the Chinese are the most racist simply because we are closer to our own race,understand them better and encounter them more frequently than our Indain or Malay friends.
I think that racism exists everywhere, sadly.
"We go on hurting each other
We go on hurting each other
Making each other cry
Hurting each other
Without ever knowing why."
Hurting each other by the Carpenters.
This is all lame.
We are all the same. We all have feelings, we all shed blood, we've all been scared. So what's the sense in drawing lines just to spite each other? Why can't we just be colourblind on the skin colour issue and work on improving other things in life instead?
Us, the stupid humans are just never content with a what they have I guess.
I'm so looking forward to the day whereby racism, terrorism and war would end. Then again,would I even live to that day?
Note to PEEPS!
This Christmas, I don't need any gifts. We're all broke or don't have time to shop anyway. Just a simple Christmas lunch /dinner /picnic would do.
=)
error
10:10 am