

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Vain Janes.
Vain and over matured tweens.
She's just 11 when she first had her hair rebonded.
Wow.
At 11 all I cared about was for mine to stay away from my face,nothing else. Kids these days really know how to enjoy life eh? Mind you, colour treatments, rebonging sessions don't come cheap. If you go to a professional hair stylist ,the whole bill can even feed a family for a month.
I read about that in Sunday's New Paper.
Then it lead me to think, "eh,my household also liddat wad~"
Andre got his first handphone at primary 2 while I got my first handphone at secondary two. Bin had her first taste of lipstick at 3 or 4~can't remember,when I have NEVER let lipstick touch my lips. The lipstick Bin used wasn't even for any performances.
Honestly, kids these days are growing way too quickly for their own good.
Remember the last time I went back to my ex-primary school(HPPS) , there was fair going on. I was having a cup of Qoo when a dedication bombarded on the Hi-Fi near me bombed, " XXX GIMME A CHANCE!!" and " I love my lao gong YYY FOREVER!!" . When I heard those two dedications,I almost splurted on Angel~
Wonder what it would be like when Bin has a stead. Would be kinda amusing don't you think so? Her older sister which is me,has never gone steady with anyone (and I'm PROUD of it! ) while her, my younger sister is already seeing someone. You're reading this aren't you , Bin? This is just an assumption lah. But if you do have a boyfriend you BETTER tell me about it.
error
11:41 am