Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ali

08121988
butterfly in reverse.


ESCAPE
beyond frequency
beyond frequency's blog
OH SIX 1st 3 months!
alicia
andrew
amanda tee
andrea
aloysius
audrey
ailing
bing xing
cornelius
charissa
cheryl
celine
cleo
caleb
christopher
christina
denise
dhiviya
eliz
elaina
eileen
eli
evelyn
eunice
felicia
gangkhu
guangwu
haowen
hazel
jacqueline
joyce
jeffrey
jean
jamie
jasmine
jason
june
jun guang
kwayteow
krystelle
kaye
lester
liyun
lausanne
minjia
michelle
madeleine
maryannne
marcus
mei yee
nu er(ang ang)
nicholas
petrina
paparazzo
rachel
rosel
ryan
sarah !
sharmaine
sarah
sheryl
sondra
symin
shane
shelbunny
tze shun
traces
turaiya
tim swee
tristan
wan su
wei xin
wei zi
wei han
xin li
xy
xing cai
xing zhao
xiao ying
yy
yili
yuli
zhi long


ALL BUT WAS.




SLIPPED AWAY.

November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
July 2007



Creative Commons License






CREDITS

designer:haryani


Thursday, November 25, 2004

Prom!


PROM!

Haha~ok,so I was wrong-Prom was GREAT!

We checked into Meritius Mandarin at 12 noon, then Siok they all and the HUAs were all in the same ,tiny ,pathetic room (but I think our's is bigger then those in the Grand tower ,haha) painting our nails. That includes Marcus. Lol~Pink lehh,so nice and shiny and sooooo very 'Marcus' .

Ok at 2:00 pm the makeup artist/hair stylist came into our room. I went first cos' I drew the '1st' lot. Wah...she plucked my eyebrows!! Now I think I look soo...ermmm...'curved-arc-eyebrows' cum 'bitchy'. The rest of them said it was ok lah,but guess I'm too self-conscious eh?

Wah...when the make up was done ahh....I think I just look weird,kinda parrot-like in fact even though the makeup artist only used light makup on us. Then again..Apparently only I thought so~self -conscious again~not used to the whole makeup and dress thing.

Then came the hair. The lady used like what 14 pins in all just for my do?
But it was alright ,neat and out of my face. Just the way I like it.

By the time the makeup artist/hairstylist was done with all five of us (yy,Grace,Juney,Xy and Jia yi), it was barely 4:00 pm . We were supposed to arrive only between 6 and 6:30. So that left us with what- 2 hours to prom and we're all ready already??

So we sat on the floor, with all our dangling earrings,makeup,hair done,dress smoothed with our legs crossed ,playing cards (which is VERY unbecoming of a lady). Then again,what the heck,we were never ladies in the first place~Lol~

Anyway have I NOT tell anyone how ravishing Graceeee mummy looked?? Wow!! She was like a whole new person. Xtreme makeover seems too ermm extreme ,but her change was REALLY drastic!

Yy...as usual..as long as she shuts her mouth,sit straight and smile,she's gorgeous too! More ballerina then fairy lah dear~

Juney...maybe cos' she's pretty all along so yeah,pretty as ever,only with neater hair and makeup.

Jiayi...wahh...O XIANG!! (IDOL)

Xinying...much sweeeeeter , more feminine and hair which is ALOT better then usual...That's her most drastic change lah~

Angelllllly my ah mah! Not bad lah~the way I sort of expected her to come in. The way she looked with makeup and how uncomfortable she was with was just sooo darn funny loh~
After the first platter,her lipstick was already gone~

At our table( table no.3) was...
1. Cheryl(rock chick)
2.Mei Huey
3.Prise (sassy dear)
4.Angel (my ah mah!)
5.ME (gothic lollita~)
6.Sarah (wow...i like her eye makeup~)
7.Mery (the prom princess of 4e1)
8.Evelyn ( tribal beauty~)
9.Traces ( soooo lady and WOMAN)
10. Nicholas ( the only dude on our table~,u feel very honoured don't you? A whole table of beauties around you~lol~)

OK lah,on the whole,prom was very fun! I for one particularly enjoyed the slideshow...almost cried ahh~But crying would be rather silly cos it's not as though we're never gonna see each other again and also the fact that my eyeliner would run if I cry~

It was also real fun when we did our class cheer again...haha,we DID change the lyrics ok...So we're NOT uncreative !

The emcee was lame,just like every other emcee in the country actually~

Oh yeah, I also got a carrot shaped CD rack cos I won the 35th prize in the lucky draw. I was biting my broccoli like a good little girl when Angel was slapping my back, almost making me choke when my number was annouced.

The contestants for Prom prince and princess (except Mery!) were all just cliche,lame,and UN-elegant.If anyone reading this was one of those contestants,that's just my point of view,so if you're not happy come find me lah! Our's is a free country and I'm entitled to my freedom of speech.

Towards the end of the dinner,the food all got sucky and UGH.

Nevertheless...I had a blast! One of those kinda nights which I'll most probably never forget...Cos I stored it in my permanent hard drive you see~


Hmm...After prom we lingered around for an hour so just to take pictures with everyone else. Pathetic me had to go around borrowing cameras to take pics cos I FORGOT to bring mine down~SHEESH!

Anyway,flashes were everywhere and we're posing every 5 minutes or so. Really had this feel of 'stardom' woah~

Also only then did I realise that ACS (Barker) was having their graduation prom right next to us. Their prom started half an hour before us and loooooong before we made our way,they were gone~ o.O Tells alot about school spirit eh?

Hmm...then we returned to our rooms, me ,angel and june in 1444 and the rest of them in 1436~

They seemed so sleepy so me ,juney and angel just left thir room for ours where we chatted happily and noisily throughout the whole morning~

We were even thinking of prank-calling the other peeps' rooms and breathe into the phone just to freak them out. Lol~the idea was soo funny! From there,the topic of chat turned towards the supernatural and suddenly,the phone rang.

O-H M-Y G-O-D.

Wah...we were all so freaked out man! Luckily,my ah mah was soooooooo brave and went to pick up the phone. Guess who was at the other line? A drunk eli.

SCARE US ah!!

Later on we visited eli they all's room,caught sight of a bunch of drunkards..which just persuaded me never to drink liquor and to become a tee-toller. Tell you peeps about that another day.

We then went walking around Orchard Road at 5:00 am ,drinking different brands of soya bean milk before surrendering to our fatigue~

On the whole...PROM was FANTASTIC!



We had no tears in our eyes...For we know that....This isn't goodbye.

I'll always remember you peeps and the great times we had...

Will you peeps rememer me too?










error

5:49 pm