

CREDITS
designer:haryani
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
Just Another Rambling Session.
Just Another Rambling Session.
I soo very, really,seriously,honestly HATE this new hair 'style' .It not only costed my mum a hell of 45 dollars, it also looks like hell broke loose on my head. Nevermind, it'll just grow out of that UGH-do. It BETTER .
Anyway...tomorrow's prom already. Strangely I don't feel all that excited about it. I didn't really enjoy shopping for those prom stuff. In fact I felt really sian of it. It wasn't really an enjoyment. More of a 'need' then a 'like'.
Nevermind. Must be the hair bothering me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
OK!
Remember Huang Na?
Apparently,latchkey kids like her -cleaning ,washing,cooking,studying by themselves- are quite a common sight in Singapore. At age 5,they are able to whip out a whole assortment of eateries for themselves and even others. They go home to an empty house everyday after school. They rarely have dinner with their parents and surprisingly ,they are content with this arrangement.
Wow.
I for one was someone who really hated her parents for never really being there for me.
Use chopsticks---> I taught myself how.
Tie shoelaces--->I taught myself.
Make maggi mee/sandwiches--->Taught myself.
Computer/Internet--> I taught myself.
Just some examples of why I'm sour.
Maybe cos others had their parents help with everything right from day 1 while I had absolutely no idea about anything and was ridiculed for it.
It's not that my parents didn't try to make ammenments to cover their guilt...like what my mum said,they bought me practically every toy from the toy department in Robinsons until there was no toy that I wanted.
But..so what?
Monetary stuff isn't everything I guess.
It was only after I accepted Christ sometime last year that I finally realised why my parents had to live such a lifestyle. God made my parents this way so that I could have all the comforts of home,so that I could learn to be responsible for myself and my siblings .
So...yeah,I'm a late bloomer.
Just hope Bin and Andre 'bloom' in time...
I'm not their mummy,I can't go around nagging at them. I mean,who likes that right? So yeah, I'm just gonna let them be. But only up to a certain extent...
So Andre~ now you know why I never allow you to go biking by yourself after 8?
So Bin~now you know why I always scold you when you scold Anette?
Sheesh..sometimes I think I'm really too mature for my own good. But what the heck,as long as I'm happy...everything's gonna be alright.
=)
error
10:44 am